View Full Version : IDF in action!

Legion2213
13-Jul-2010, 10:12 PM
yqjsFExPOnM

That's IDF as in "Israeli Dance Force"!

bassman
13-Jul-2010, 10:15 PM
:lol:

I love how they just snap back into patrol.

Wonder what their superiors would say if they saw this...

Legion2213
13-Jul-2010, 10:18 PM
According to one British newspaper, their superiors weren't best pleased, one said something like "they'll be doing the jail house rock if it happens again" (seriously). :lol:

Bit of a crazy thing to do when on a patrol, but these are essentially teenage conscripts who'd probably rather be out clubbing I suppose. :)

Danny
13-Jul-2010, 10:53 PM
Couldn't get in more trouble than the ones ghost riding the whip in military vehicles :lol: its even a ghostbusters remix for bassman

X6tdUHi5o30

-For the uninformed 'ghost riding teh whip' is when you blast a loud hip hop song, usually a ghostbusters remix, and with the car running and still in motion. get out and dance either along side the car or on top of it, then get back in and 'ride away clean' before it can stop.

AcesandEights
13-Jul-2010, 11:09 PM
-For the uninformed 'ghost riding teh whip' is when you blast a loud hip hop song, usually a ghostbusters remix, and with the car running and still in motion. get out and dance either along side the car or on top of it, then get back in and 'ride away clean' before it can stop.

!!!I had no clue!!! What the fuck?!

Legion2213
13-Jul-2010, 11:19 PM
That is awesome! :lol:

bassman
14-Jul-2010, 12:05 AM
its even a ghostbusters remix for bassman

The "musicians" that started this fad actually borrowed a fan's Ecto-1 replica for their "music" video. Then proceeded to destroy the interior and dent the hell out of the hood. Then gave it back to the owner without so much as a thank you...

About 35 seconds on.
xLvlGVNInw4&hl=en_US&fs=1

:mad:

Danny
14-Jul-2010, 12:33 AM
That video is god-tier. but it shouldnt be. :lol: