PDA

View Full Version : Beavis and Butthead may return to MTV

Eyebiter
14-Jul-2010, 06:38 PM
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/geekboymovienews/news/?a=19873

New episodes are great, question is will they also show the old Beavis and Butthead episodes uncut and uncensored with the music videos intact?

CoinReturn
22-Jul-2011, 03:52 AM
4 minute preview of the new show:

8CQi953xQVo

If you told me this was from the original run, I'd believe you. Awesome.

slickwilly13
22-Jul-2011, 04:15 AM
Awesome!!! I cannot wait, until the new episodes air. I have not watched a new episode, since I was still a teen.

Danny
22-Jul-2011, 09:13 AM
its about damn time.

AcesandEights
22-Jul-2011, 01:40 PM
Never could get into the show and now I think it's too late for me to have the patience to try again.

Does this mean I will once again be overhearing more assholes doing impressions of these characters?

slickwilly13
22-Jul-2011, 03:41 PM
Never could get into the show and now I think it's too late for me to have the patience to try again.

Does this mean I will once again be overhearing more assholes doing impressions of these characters?

All signs point to yes. *S*

MikePizzoff
22-Jul-2011, 04:46 PM
4 minute preview of the new show:

8CQi953xQVo

If you told me this was from the original run, I'd believe you. Awesome.

Awesome. I was about to say "MAY be returning? This has been confirmed for a while." I didn't think stuff would be completed already!

blind2d
22-Jul-2011, 07:25 PM
Boo.
I'm sorry, but... Yeah. Ponies, dude.
Also, Butthole Surfers.

bassman
22-Jul-2011, 07:59 PM
If they bring back Batman: The Animated Series, then i'll be happy. This is just...meh. At least it's better than most of the shows currently on MTV. Of course that's not very hard to beat...

Danny
23-Jul-2011, 07:37 AM
Boo.
I'm sorry, but... Yeah. Ponies, dude.
Also, Butthole Surfers.

fukken bronys, die monster! you dont belong in this world!

slickwilly13
27-Oct-2011, 05:12 AM
New episode Thursday night. I am glad they are back. I watched a preview about them wanting to become werewolvesf after watching the Twilight series.

blind2d
27-Oct-2011, 11:25 AM
fukken bronys, die monster! you dont belong in this world!

*Loves and tolerates the shit out of Danny*
Mehhh... I'm sorry but, Beavis und Butthead really isn't relevant anymore... I didn't like it when it was, y'know?
Oh, wait... Danny said "Fukken bronys", which I don't believe are real words... Maybe he meant "fucking (or fuckin') bronies". That would make more sense.
But yeah, I'd rather just watch Bill and Ted.

MikePizzoff
27-Oct-2011, 02:04 PM
Danny said "Fukken bronys", which I don't believe are real words... Maybe he meant "fucking (or fuckin') bronies".

Maybe he meant "fucking ponies?"

bassman
27-Oct-2011, 03:03 PM
Maybe he meant "fucking ponies?"

Nah, he meant bronies....

Bronies : Lonely male virgins between the ages of 15 and 55 who watch the girls' cartoon "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" either because it's cute and stupid like most things that lonely virgins fall in love with, or because they can flaunt their knowledge of the show to attract 8 year old girls to their mothers' basements for rape and cupcakes (except without the cupcakes).

AcesandEights
27-Oct-2011, 03:43 PM
Anyway...

Never was much of a fan of the original cartoons, but the commercials I've been seeing have had a few things in them that looked damned funny.

blind2d
27-Oct-2011, 06:04 PM
Why, bass? I've never made fun of you for liking the Munsters... Or anything, for that matter. Seriously, you're being harsh, judgmental, insensitive, arrogant, and... *sigh*
*Loves and tolerates the shit out of bass*
Why so many Gildas around here?

bassman
27-Oct-2011, 06:51 PM
I didn't make up that definition. That was a copy and paste deal. Although it seems fairly accurate. :D

Danny
27-Oct-2011, 06:58 PM
Why, bass? I've never made fun of you for liking the Munsters... Or anything, for that matter. Seriously, you're being harsh, judgmental, insensitive, arrogant, and... *sigh*
*Loves and tolerates the shit out of bass*
Why so many Gildas around here?

last time i checked the munsters wasn't a show for little girls not long out of push chairs about talking horses guy.

blind2d
27-Oct-2011, 11:18 PM
*Loves and tolerates some more*

slickwilly13
28-Oct-2011, 04:58 PM
@ blind, you watch little girl cartoons with ponies???? Dude, WTF is the matter with you, son?????????????

So, did anyone watch it last night? The opening scene in the theater was funny.

Eyebiter
28-Oct-2011, 06:05 PM
Why wait - you can watch the first episode right now... http://www.mtv.com/videos/beavis-and-butt-head-season-9-ep-1-werewolves-of-highland-crying/1673228/playlist.jhtml

slickwilly13
01-Nov-2011, 05:07 AM
It is still Halloween for 8 minutes, so I am posting three videos from their Halloween special. Enjoy.

uiGcp8Duvus

LXzKGp6pjug

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2044997/beavis_butthead_king_diamond/

CoinReturn
01-Nov-2011, 11:43 AM
If the premier was anything to go by, I'll be watching this every week. The 4:3 presentation is hilarious and makes it seem like they never left.

When I was a kid the I used to hate the music video commentary, now it's my favorite part, heh.

Danny
06-Nov-2011, 01:15 PM
i dug it. nice to get immature humour thats not shit jokes nowadays. the whole "90 years later: hehe....he.....he.....beavis...your were crying..." bit had me in tears in that way when you know guys like that.

and sure call me immature but "no beavis, its okay to be touched. uh-heheheh" made me laugh so bad, that the gym teacher holding him back. cant wait for episode 2.

slickwilly13
06-Nov-2011, 03:30 PM
The courting episode that was broadcasted a few nights ago had the best ending, so far. I am not going to spoil it other than it involves Tom Anderson.

MinionZombie
06-Nov-2011, 04:20 PM
I've seen the recent couple of episodes - rather funny - I dig that they're ripping the piss out of horse shit like Jersey Shore and 16 & Pregnant etc.

Danny
06-Nov-2011, 05:07 PM
I've seen the recent couple of episodes - rather funny - I dig that they're ripping the piss out of horse shit like Jersey Shore and 16 & Pregnant etc.

well they can only use stuff aired on mtv so i imagine their pallet of colours is awefully limited that way.

blind2d
07-Nov-2011, 05:27 PM
Hm. Yes, it's good, no doubt, but... I still wonder why it is a cartoon. I mean, you could do everything in the show (Everything!) with live action, and it would still be just as funny, prolly. I dunno... *watches Ponies* See? You can't do THIS amazing stuff in live action! Sonic Rainboom, what are you smoking?
But yeah, better to hang with friends than watch cartoons of them.

Mr. Clean
07-Nov-2011, 06:29 PM
The shows are pretty good. I think it's awesome that they talk about reality tv now instead of just music videos. They were watching 16 and pregnant...cracking jokes the whole time. I thought it was pretty good.

Kaos
12-Nov-2011, 09:14 PM
I love the new show. This is one of the videos they commented on:

2cXDgFwE13g

I think it is mighty cool.

Purge
15-Nov-2011, 09:55 PM
I loved them as a kid, but from the episodes I've seen, I think their time has pretty much come and gone.