PDA

View Full Version : Cinemassacre (AVGN) visit the Monroeville Mall...

MinionZombie
16-Jul-2010, 10:02 AM
http://www.cinemassacre.com/2010/07/16/a-trip-to-the-dawn-of-the-dead-shopping-mall/

Done somewhat guerilla style, and rougher than the cemetery one, but still a treat nonetheless. :cool:

MikePizzoff
19-Jul-2010, 03:15 PM
Pretty entertaining watch. Very interesting seeing The Angry Video Game Nerd out of his obnoxious persona - I had no clue he wasn't like that all of the time.

I live a not-so-long drive from Monroeville and I've never been there. I gotta get my shit together and visit some day.

bassman
19-Jul-2010, 03:23 PM
"I think this is where they keep using the sliding glass doors. I'm not sure, but I think it is"

Really, genious? Did the name of the store give that one away? Jesus....you have the movie in the palm of your hand, ffs. AVGN is matching up the texture on the marble while this dolt can't determine what store they used.:confused:

Cool video, though.

Got a laugh out of one of the comments saying that it looked like Dead Rising.:lol:

DeadJonas190
21-Jul-2010, 08:54 AM
Pretty cool. I was there in 2003 when they filmed the tour for the Ultimate Edition (even made it into that video for about 2 seconds lol). I still want to go back someday and revisit the place.