16-Jul-2010, 02:44 PM
That looks bloody awful lol

There low budget and then theres no Budget

Legion2213
16-Jul-2010, 03:06 PM
Erm...just erm...:lol:

bassman
16-Jul-2010, 03:43 PM
This is a perfect example of how it's just too easy for anybody to make a "film" these days.

These guys have no business trying to make movies...

Wyldwraith
16-Jul-2010, 04:23 PM
Know that scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark, where the Nazis open the Ark of the Covenant and skin-melting badness occurs to those who look at it while open?

That is what I feel would be an appropriate punishment for birthing this Cinematic Abomination Unto the Lord.

Failing that, 12-gauge 00 buckshot to the penis/testicles.

On the flip side, the title does a WONDERFUL job of warning anyone with a SINGLE OPERATING BRAIN CELL to avoid this movie as you would avoid dipping your willy in a leech-infested stagnant swamp-puddle.

::shudders:: Zombies With Guns earns the greatest slam I know of to apply to a movie. Ie: It makes The Blair Witch Project appear to be competently executed, and its subject material is 10x, nay, a 100x weaker than Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave.

blind2d
17-Jul-2010, 12:48 AM
Looks pretty decent. I'll bite.

Just kidding. This is what Satan's shit would look like if he were pooping in his sleep while on crack and fucking a Catholic priest. What the hell? What did I just say?
Point is, in any case, worst film ever.
Makes Contagium look like a fucking Coppola.

Yojimbo
18-Jul-2010, 01:22 AM
Stinky. Still, though, I would watch it since I am a sucker for bad shit like this.