View Full Version : new mel gibson developments

acealive1
17-Jul-2010, 12:54 AM
http://www.popeater.com/2010/07/15/mel-gibson-tapes/

looks like his wife is a lying bitch right now.

MikePizzoff
17-Jul-2010, 05:50 PM
It hasn't been proven, yet. Gibson's lawyers claim the tapes were tampered with and altered. Key word: claim.

acealive1
17-Jul-2010, 06:54 PM
well im not a scientist or forensic person or anything at all, but i've heard two tapes and it realy didnt sound like him and it seemed like the tapes did indeed stop as if she was trying to piece together all rants into on conversation

ProfessorChaos
17-Jul-2010, 08:28 PM
p9ge02eybjY

acealive1
17-Jul-2010, 08:51 PM
LOL nice

Wyldwraith
17-Jul-2010, 10:42 PM
My opinion,
I think Gibson has done some ranting at his ex, like I imagine many of us here have ranted and raved during a heated breakup with someone we once cared a great deal about. Someone we now may feel hurt, betrayed, deceived or rejected by.

That said, I think it's fairly obvious that Oksana has had these tapes edited, stringing together bits and pieces of various arguments. As someone already said, I say the same, I'm not an expert in this field, but when I consider motive to injure Gibson's reputation, gain leverage in a custody battle and strengthen a potential civil suit for big dollars, the woman has a LOT of reasons to play dirty.

As to the two most heinous things Gibson is being accused of, ie: Hitting her while she was holding the baby, and hitting the BABY on the chin, I simply don't buy that. NOT because I think that Gibson is just too nice a guy to do it, but because of my own (admittedly anecdotal) life experience as someone who spent their early years in a home with a father abusing both me and my mother, I would point out that even the most enraged men seldom strike infants/very young toddlers.

As a six year old I got slapped, hit with a glancing but potentially much more serious closed-fist strike, and shoved down or grabbed painfully many times. However, my then 2 year old brother had never been touched in anger. Four years later my brother (now 6 years old himself) was hit, grabbed, shoved just as I had been, and just like I was still being treated as a ten year old.

One of my closest friends during this time had similar experiences with his alcoholic father. At 6-7 his father started hitting him, but it wasn't until his father struck my friend's sister shortly after she turned 5 that his mother (as my own mother had recently almost been killed doing) left the bastard.

My point is that a man can think nothing of hitting his wife, or hitting a young child, but there's something about the far more apparent non-comprehension of the situation, and the visual scene of their tiny and complete helpless bodies that seems to make even many of the vilest abusers shy away from hitting a baby. I believe statistics would support the assertion that abuse of children ages 1month-3years is far more often the work of the mother figure or other female custodian of the infant/toddler.

That, and even IF GIBSON DID IT, I can't imagine being called on it not even causing him to skip a beat. There was no justification, other than a generic "you fucking deserved it", that could have been said in any of a hundred arguments.

Basically, I think Gibson did some ranting and raving, but this chick is working hard to deceive the public into believing he did a lot more than was actually said for her own benefit.

Could be wrong, but when I hear about the strong likelihood of tape-editing, my experience with women liars makes me extremely cynical of claims made by a woman against a man she was involved with and now has every reason to hate, and motive/benefits to lie/deceive about him.

Just my .02
What do the rest of you think?

acealive1
17-Jul-2010, 11:48 PM
its all for publicity, it happened in january...why didnt she call the police? and what did she say to him to warrant what he said?

CooperWasRight
18-Jul-2010, 12:13 AM
It was obvious the tapes had been edited.... Which leads me to believe it is him on the tapes atleast in portions of the recordings... If she hired an impersonator for the whole thing there would be no point in editing. I will say I think the main reason for the editing is to cut out what she was saying to induce his crazy reaction.

Wyldwraith
18-Jul-2010, 06:07 AM
::Nods:: @ Cooper,
You hit the nail on the head. Also, like the guy who even believes the tapes are genuine said, Oksana sounds way too calm and in control, and that's exactly it. She was controlling the situation, as I imagine she's controlled much of their relationship. With lies, omissions and manipulation.

The more I think about this, the more I think I might actually be feeling bad for Mel.

Yojimbo
18-Jul-2010, 07:48 PM
He's much more entertaining, it seems, now than in his movies.

bassman
18-Jul-2010, 07:56 PM
Am I the only one surprised Gibson was even with that woman? He's Mel-friggin-Gibson. He could have any hot piece of ass he wants. But he chooses that ugly bloated broad? Yuck.

ProfessorChaos
18-Jul-2010, 08:29 PM
i'll second that. she's not entirely hideous, but far short of the type of ass a guy like mel should be able to land.