PDA

View Full Version : KROKUS is BACK!

acealive1
17-Jul-2010, 07:26 PM
XEQeAqPiAZ4

bKppsNln7Jg

they still sound the same, and its the original lineup we all saw once they made it big

MikePizzoff
19-Jul-2010, 07:33 AM
Awesome band. I've got Metal Rendezvous through The Blitz on vinyl.

acealive1
19-Jul-2010, 07:20 PM
lucky bastard, they werent in the lime light long enough when i was a kid for me to grow up watching them. but i listened to alot of their songs after i heard the hoodoo cd and marc storace sounds no different. its kinda scary

LouCipherr
19-Jul-2010, 07:37 PM
I liked everything from their debut 'till The Blitz. After that I kinda lost interest.

Headhunter, however, will forever remain my favorite Krokus disc.

Screaming in the Night? Headhunter? Eat The Rich? fuckin' classics...

major jay
19-Jul-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm not that big a fan, BUT two of their songs (Celebration & Easy Rocker) are on the soundtrack of one of the screwiest exploitation movies I've ever seen. MAD FOXES!

Here's the trailer with Easy Rocker playing in the background.

_PBaY6VLFbA

Btw, the lead actor is the same guy who starred in HELL OF THE LIVING DEAD.

acealive1
19-Jul-2010, 08:23 PM
they double billed a concert with ac/dc recently, and all this time people said "the bands sound nothing alike" :rolleyes:

bassman
19-Jul-2010, 08:36 PM
they double billed a concert with ac/dc recently, and all this time people said "the bands sound nothing alike" :rolleyes:

That was my first thought when I first saw this thread but I was decided to be nice and keep my mouth shut.

Sounds like an AC/DC rip off. Which is a bad thing, imo.

acealive1
19-Jul-2010, 11:33 PM
That was my first thought when I first saw this thread but I was decided to be nice and keep my mouth shut.

Sounds like an AC/DC rip off. Which is a bad thing, imo.

most people dont know marc was almost the lead singer for ac/dc when bon died. it was between him, brian and one other person. in the end,marc decided to go with krokus instead.

theres a few bands that sound just like ac/dc. u got jackyl,accept,krokus, and rhinobucket which has former ac/dc drummer simon wright.

some of those bands just have a sound alike singer, the others have that and the same kind of chord progression.

see journey and giuffria also

Kaos
20-Jul-2010, 02:59 AM
Thread moved.

MikePizzoff
20-Jul-2010, 03:34 AM
theres a few bands that sound just like ac/dc. u got jackyl,accept,krokus, and rhinobucket

Don't forget Rose Tattoo, far more AC/DC-esque than those bands.

LouCipherr
20-Jul-2010, 12:40 PM
theres a few bands that sound just like ac/dc. u got jackyl,accept,krokus, and rhinobucket which has former ac/dc drummer simon wright.

Rhino Bucket.. wow.. those guys, if you wanna hear bon scott era vocals and almost a carbon-copy of AC/DC's songs, they're the band to listen to. If I didn't know any better, I'd think their singer (Georg Dolivo) was bon scott reincarnated. I dig 'em. "Get Used to It" was a fantastic disc.