View Full Version : Dawn of the Dead vs They Live

polarbear
18-Jul-2010, 03:57 PM
I hade some fun editing two great movies yesterday; Dawn of the Dead and They Live. I thought that maybe you too would enjoy it, especially if you like They Live. I presume that most of you like Dawn.

Let me know what you think.

This is the story:
The city was well known for its peaceful and nice atmosphere. But one day everything changed.

Three men and one woman landed with their helicopter on the roof of the mall. They thought that robbing the mall would be like stealing candy from a baby.

But two shopkeepers decided to put up resistance. They went to the mall to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and they were all out of bubblegum...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zdbi1UKsqTE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zdbi1UKsqTE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Yojimbo
18-Jul-2010, 07:45 PM
Enjoyed it - hilarious!

Welcome to the boards!

Eyebiter
20-Jul-2010, 12:27 AM
One of the better videos have seen posted here in the last few years.

Bit of a continuity issue where Roddy Piper has his face turned to hamburger earlier, then looks fine later on.

Have you considered making a sequel using the street preachers speech as a voice over?

polarbear
21-Jul-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm glad you liked it. I know there are some continuity issues, but it's hard to avoid when you have such limited material to work with.

The street preachers speech is definitely a scene you could use, especially combined with zombies. I will probably not make a sequel, but who knows. Instead I'm thinking of doing something with Night of the living dead. Perhaps Night vs Sound of Music... :P

EvilNed
21-Jul-2010, 08:11 PM
Enjoyable video. I watched all of it. Nice to see another swede, too. Where ya from?

polarbear
22-Jul-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm from Göteborg. And you?

EvilNed
08-Aug-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm from Mölndal, so that's close by! Right now I'm moving a bit cross-country a few months here, a few months there depending on where work brings me. But I'm temporarily renting a place in Johanneberg

DjfunkmasterG
08-Aug-2010, 11:13 PM
Nice... Good Job. Oh and Welcome to the boards. :)