PDA

View Full Version : It's the advice thread! Come share your problems, and we will embrace you :) :)

mista_mo
21-Jul-2010, 12:28 AM
Tell us all of your problems, and we ill do our best to solve them. This is a space for all to vent, and cry and love and learn, and EMBRACE!

No one will judge you, just let us help.

bassman
21-Jul-2010, 12:49 AM
madam mo - your signature gives me fits of laughter as well as seizures....when will it end?

madam mo - your thread makes me wnt to cry in pity. Is that venting?

mista_mo
21-Jul-2010, 02:00 AM
To Bassman,

I am glad that you have found a use for my signature- it is indeed somewhat comedic (if you're into that sort of thing). You should go see a medical professional about the seizures however. In all my 33 years as a pharmacist, I have never heard of anyone that has had seizures when they watch people dance. It will end one day, such is the way of the internet- but you will always carry it in your heart, and will recall it when your life starts to unravel. You will Laugh uncontrollably, letting the images filter into your mind, or you will have a seizure, and drown in your own saliva.

It is indeed venting, and I am quite glad that this thread has allowed your inner angst to surface. You seem to hold in the softer side, in favour of appearing as all manly and buff all the time. I suggest that you have a crying spell, at least twice a day, whenever it suits you. It will allow you to unwind, and let all the emotions that you usually contain spill out int the world, in a salty, never ending tide of Bassman. Won't it feel refreshing to cry Bassman? Won't it? Just think about it, think about letting loose and letting the tears free fall. I guarantee that you will feel more secure about yourself, and your place in this forum.

Madam Mo.

bassman
21-Jul-2010, 02:13 AM
Madam mo, your thoughts have cured me.

I can't believe how insightful you are. I actually have a crying spell more than three times a day. Usually over my current nickname on these boards. It hurts.

Thank you for your thoughts, madam mo. I am now ready to enter the world again.

Danny
21-Jul-2010, 02:30 AM
How do i shot web?

mista_mo
21-Jul-2010, 05:02 AM
Bassman,

I am glad to read that! If three times a day works for you, then it works for you! Just remember to keep it up, and your readmitted into society will be nothing but pleasant. I'd also suggest, keeping a cry journal, detailing ow long you cried for, and what thoughts were in your head as you continued to cry. I have also heard of this nickname of yours, and I am revolted that someone would think of you in such a manner! I'd suggest, that your new nickname be BassPal, because you are such a pal!

Hellsing,

In order to "shot web", you must be one of two things: a Spider, or a man arachnid. You do not appear to be either (if you were a spider, you would be too tiny and light to depress the keys on the keyboard, while if you were a man arachnid, you would be a horrid abomination), so I would hazard a guess, and say that you are unable to shot web. Don't let that deter you however, as I am sure that there are plenty of other things that you can do! Perhaps you are good at using your hands to create things, perhaps you are very organized. Perhaps you have a wonderful singing voice, that yearns to escape the tight, wet confines of the esophagus, and reverberate throughout the world! Look into other things that may interest you, and remember that you are special, and if you ever feel downtrodden about not being able to shot web, just remember this one simple word: Desu.

Madam Mo.

Danny
21-Jul-2010, 05:43 AM
DESU you say?

Mike70
21-Jul-2010, 03:42 PM
madame mo,

do you have advice on learning how to fly? i've tried drugs but the hospital bills were a bitch (darn gravity).

AcesandEights
21-Jul-2010, 04:03 PM
Confirming Hellsing does have a tight, wet esophagus. It could even be termed moist.

fartpants
22-Jul-2010, 07:11 PM
Confirming Hellsing does have a tight, wet esophagus. It could even be termed moist.

im terrified to ask how you know that :lol::lol:

Danny
22-Jul-2010, 07:31 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/1277721406415s.jpg

SymphonicX
28-Jul-2010, 05:57 PM
Great idea for a thread!

I need some advice...

How do I get audio clips from the original Frost Nixon interview? I want to make a mad animation on some of the watergate stuff but can't seem to find it anywhere. I don't want the movie though, I could download that no probs, I need the original interviews...!

AcesandEights
28-Jul-2010, 06:10 PM
Great idea for a thread!

I need some advice...

How do I get audio clips from the original Frost Nixon interview? I want to make a mad animation on some of the watergate stuff but can't seem to find it anywhere. I don't want the movie though, I could download that no probs, I need the original interviews...!

Sounds fun! I just saw the original footage on netflix recently. I had thought it was the movie briefly before I started it up and was pleasantly surprised. I'd look online for versions of the audio, frankly.