PDA

View Full Version : the bengals sign....

acealive1
27-Jul-2010, 10:48 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5414820

TERRELL OWENS!! :stunned:

Mr.G
28-Jul-2010, 01:23 AM
Good luck with that headache! Vikings will win it all! ;)

darth los
28-Jul-2010, 03:43 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5414820

TERRELL OWENS!! :stunned:

That dude tears up every team he's been on.

He trashes people after they been through wars together. Very low class.

Reminds me of a woman that talks all this shit about you after she's been with you for 5 years. :rolleyes:

:cool:

Sammich
28-Jul-2010, 09:33 AM
clubhose cancer

acealive1
28-Jul-2010, 10:02 AM
clubhose cancer

who can out gain your best receiver.......

axlish
28-Jul-2010, 12:01 PM
What is silly is they signed Antonio Bryant earlier this year to a 4 year deal. Is T.O. better than Bryant? Yes. But if I've already paid Bryant, and already have Ochocinco locked up, then I don't have room for T.O. on the team. THE BEARS need T.O.

Mr.G
28-Jul-2010, 12:32 PM
THE BEARS need T.O.

The Bears need their QB to stop throwing 1000 INTs. :lol:

acealive1
28-Jul-2010, 12:45 PM
What is silly is they signed Antonio Bryant earlier this year to a 4 year deal. Is T.O. better than Bryant? Yes. But if I've already paid Bryant, and already have Ochocinco locked up, then I don't have room for T.O. on the team. THE BEARS need T.O.

cincy now admits they fucked up. they thought bryant was gonna be the same star of 3 years ago.......whoops

darth los
28-Jul-2010, 01:31 PM
There are no garauntees in sports. When you sign someone it's a crapshoot.

They could flourish into a hall of famer, be mediocre, get injured or whatever.

rongravy
29-Jul-2010, 01:53 AM
Reminds me of a woman that talks all this shit about you after she's been with you for 5 years. :rolleyes:

I almost feel like I'm at an A.A. meeting the way you are speaking to my heart...
:rolleyes:

Whadya expect from a team that picked up troubled Larry Johnson not long back?

I can only hope for nothing but bad for T.O.
He is a complete asshat who takes away from my beloved game.
Football is a game of chess; with big, hairy, sweaty motherfuckers...
Antics like his take away from the beauty in motion I'm trying to enjoy... the one tiny little thing a hapless son of a bitch can enjoy...
Over whatever paltry Buffalo Wild Wings entree I'm trying to drunkenly enjoy...
I even used to love the NBA as a kid. The Lakers of the 80's were the shit. Who didn't wanna be Kareem?
Assholes like Iverson ruined the game. Choking your own coach? It ain't even a racial thang, some things are just fucking wrong.
You take a bullet for your foxhole buddeh...
You live, not die, by your word...
Nothing worse than pissing on the people you "adore"...
And idolize...
TEAM. Wanting to be part of, not because of money, but because of a love for what you are doing. Sure, I'm poor as fuck, but will I sell out the few morals I have for the almighty dollar?

Not sure WTF I was saying but... go CHIEFS?

I beg for the NFL to NOT go the way of every other sport I've ever loved, it is the last bastion I even have left. Yeah, yeah, I know they have their idiotic thugs, but still...
They do what they can with an ever changing newcoming class of meatheaded idiots.
The only thing a fan like moi can do is not get a jersey of their beloved, still active, players. It's a death kill everytime. I dunno if it's a jinx, but everytime I buy a NFL official jersey, the guy either retires, fucks up and gets traded, or goes to jail...

Tamarick Vanover...
Priest Holmes...
Larry Motherfucking Johnson...
Yesh, I capitalized Motherfucker. I'm not fervent about alot of things, but damn you if you're a Chiefs hater..................:moon:

acealive1
29-Jul-2010, 02:11 AM
I almost feel like I'm at an A.A. meeting the way you are speaking to my heart...
:rolleyes:

Whadya expect from a team that picked up troubled Larry Johnson not long back?

I can only hope for nothing but bad for T.O.
He is a complete asshat who takes away from my beloved game.
Football is a game of chess; with big, hairy, sweaty motherfuckers...
Antics like his take away from the beauty in motion I'm trying to enjoy... the one tiny little thing a hapless son of a bitch can enjoy...
Over whatever paltry Buffalo Wild Wings entree I'm trying to drunkenly enjoy...
I even used to love the NBA as a kid. The Lakers of the 80's were the shit. Who didn't wanna be Kareem?
Assholes like Iverson ruined the game. Choking your own coach? It ain't even a racial thang, some things are just fucking wrong.
You take a bullet for your foxhole buddeh...
You live, not die, by your word...
Nothing worse than pissing on the people you "adore"...
And idolize...
TEAM. Wanting to be part of, not because of money, but because of a love for what you are doing. Sure, I'm poor as fuck, but will I sell out the few morals I have for the almighty dollar?

Not sure WTF I was saying but... go CHIEFS?

I beg for the NFL to NOT go the way of every other sport I've ever loved, it is the last bastion I even have left. Yeah, yeah, I know they have their idiotic thugs, but still...
They do what they can with an ever changing newcoming class of meatheaded idiots.
The only thing a fan like moi can do is not get a jersey of their beloved, still active, players. It's a death kill everytime. I dunno if it's a jinx, but everytime I buy a NFL official jersey, the guy either retires, fucks up and gets traded, or goes to jail...

Tamarick Vanover...
Priest Holmes...
Larry Motherfucking Johnson...
Yesh, I capitalized Motherfucker. I'm not fervent about alot of things, but damn you if you're a Chiefs hater..................:moon:

priest holmes was a MONSTER. i remember the game opening day he ran for like 4 td's. i thought for sure they had the division wrapped up.

axlish
29-Jul-2010, 02:46 AM
Things are looking up for the Cheifs. Weis as OC, improving QB, solid running game, D is coming around, you guys could sneak up in the west. Denver is weak to so-so, SD could implode, Oakland will suck, you never know.

fulci fan
29-Jul-2010, 04:09 AM
Good thing I got tickets to the Ravens vs Bungles game. :hyper:

darth los
29-Jul-2010, 01:41 PM
I'm just looking forward to the most smacktalking team in the NFL, my Jets, to school fools this year. :hyper:

J-E-T-S.

Jets! Jets! Jets! :thumbsup:

BillyRay
29-Jul-2010, 02:40 PM
The real question this season is:

Where's Favre going to retire/not retire from this year? :p

darth los
29-Jul-2010, 02:43 PM
That man that shit isa never ending soap. It's like guiding light. :lol:

rongravy
29-Jul-2010, 08:12 PM
priest holmes was a MONSTER. i remember the game opening day he ran for like 4 td's. i thought for sure they had the division wrapped up.
I have a Priest jersey. Sadly, everytime I buy anyone awesome's jersey, they leave somehow. I think I'm just gonna get a Derrick Thomas or a Len "the MOTHERFUCKING MAN" Dawson one...

Things are looking up for the Cheifs. Weis as OC, improving QB, solid running game, D is coming around, you guys could sneak up in the west. Denver is weak to so-so, SD could implode, Oakland will suck, you never know.
I'm telling you, the Chiefs got a team now. Division win for sure. They were on the brink of greatness last year. Most of the games they lost were squeakers, and they kicked the shit out of those damn Steelers...
If they can learn to finish strong, people will finally get to enjoy their Buffalo Wild Wings in peace.
Yeah, right...
:moon:
I'll probably be even louder.

SRP76
03-Aug-2010, 06:39 PM
Owens help Cincinnati, but not enough. There's just back to two deadly threats. If they had kept Houshmandzadeh, and then added T.O., they'd be in business.

They're still good enough to win the division again, though.

acealive1
03-Aug-2010, 06:55 PM
Owens help Cincinnati, but not enough. There's just back to two deadly threats. If they had kept Houshmandzadeh, and then added T.O., they'd be in business.

They're still good enough to win the division again, though.

they squashed their only trouble in the division twice last year

darth los
03-Aug-2010, 07:38 PM
they squashed their only trouble in the division twice last year

Yes but it's football. Any given sunday.