View Full Version : Stargate Universe season 2 trailer

Danny
29-Jul-2010, 03:07 AM
1rXJdDb1vxE

FUCK YES.

That is all.

Legion2213
29-Jul-2010, 12:13 PM
Embarasingly enough, I have the last 10 episodes of season 1 on my SKY+ box, completely unwatched as yet. :o

Great franchise though...have the complete SG-1 & SG-A on DVD. :cool:

Danny
29-Jul-2010, 12:20 PM
it gets much better after the time travel episode. Which is still the best goddam episode of the series.

Legion2213
29-Jul-2010, 12:28 PM
Yes. Excellent episode...not often we see time travel handled so well in any TV show.

I do need to watch the remaining episodes though, but I'm seriously hoping those fucking communication stones will be destroyed soon, the body-hopping stuff really annoys me and is probably my biggest gripe with the whole show.

Danny
29-Jul-2010, 12:31 PM
Yes. Excellent episode...not often we see time travel handled so well in any TV show.

I do need to watch the remaining episodes though, but I'm seriously hoping those fucking communication stones will be destroyed soon, the body-hopping stuff really annoys me and is probably my biggest gripe with the whole show.

don't know if you've seen it yet but the asian lead whos name escapes me has an episode where she uses the stones to see her partner on earth and she is transmitted in a body with an almost stephen hawking level of disability. They were used well then.
Basically use of them gets better and more plot based and less 'drama' based.

Legion2213
30-Jul-2010, 12:47 AM
That would be her lezbo partner if I remember correctly. :sneaky:

The stones just bug me though, they should be used only as a comms device, not for folks to go out on the lash in other peoples bodies and visiting their mates. It sort of ruins the whole "stranded across the universe" thing for me.

I may DL the first half of the season and and watch them to resfresh my memory and then do the other half I have stored. Overall, it's a decent show, and there really aren't many shows that I watch on TV these days (last series I watched was nBSG).