View Full Version : Things you can buy in a CONNETICUT Gas station...

DjfunkmasterG
09-Jun-2006, 01:03 AM
Wednesday i had to go to Pennsyldelphia to take care of an old insurance issue with an accident I had in 2002. Since I was pretty much close to Conneticut I figured I would go see my dad since i haven't seen him since last september when he came to maryland to watch some of the film get made.

I decided to stay for 2 days (I come home Friday) and decided i would visit my aunt and cousins as well. (Large Italian Family) after leaving my aunts home I stopped to fill up my gas tank so it was one last thing i would have to worry about when i left in the morning. While standing waiting to buy my mt. Dew, pack of smokes and 2 slim jims i look to my right and there is a glass case selling pipes. not tobacco pipes but wacky tabacky pipes. they had a whole assortment of metal and glass and the starting price with screen for metal was $6.00,glass was about $10.00. Now usuaslly you have to go out of your way to find these items in most other states, but in CONN it's as easy as visiting the local A-Plus mini mart (NO BS, This was an A-Plus).

No I am an admitted smoker of both normal tobacco and wacky tabacky. So when i see i could get a personal smoke myself stupid device... for $6.00 no less I jumped at the chance to snatch one up.

if you are ever in the Stratford/Bridgeport, CT area and are in need of this type of device... just PM me and I will give you the address and directions. :D

now most people would scoff at the mere fact I even mentioned this, but when you walk into a gas station and see them selling products to help you enhance your well being for under $10.00 you wanna be generous and spread this useful informaation to the masses. althoug I am still in shock of seeing this and was in total shock while in line which is why I HAD to buy one. :D

BTW this is the honest to gods truth... you couldn't make this stuff up if you were smoked stupid and paid millions

AcesandEights
09-Jun-2006, 01:14 AM
Crazy, isn't it?

My hometown had an article in the paper a few weeks ago about the flowers that are sold in the gas stations in and about town that have containers, which happen to transform into the perfect pipe...and not just for pot.

Then again, I live right next to the city that supposedly coined the term crack alley, back in the day, during the Tawana Brawley case (though I don't know how true this 'claim to fame' is).

p2501
09-Jun-2006, 03:34 PM
yep, i vacation over in Hamden, and you can get pipes jus about everywhere.

go new england!

bassman
09-Jun-2006, 04:15 PM
Yeah, we've got the same thing at just about every gas station around here. And they're usually MUCH cheaper than a head shop.

CoinReturn
09-Jun-2006, 04:52 PM
Sounds cool, I wish we had places like that around here. I have to end up going to head shops and it costs an arm and a leg. What are the quality of the pipes? This one cost me $35, but its pretty thick and it has a cool design:
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/818/pip3xt.jpg

bassman
09-Jun-2006, 04:59 PM
You can get good, double-blown pipe at the gas stations around here for about 5-10 bucks a pop. Very similar to the one in the picture that you paid $35 bucks for.:lol:

Yeah, head shops rip you off...

I also went to one station around here that had a freaking hooka for sale. And it was sitting right in the front window of the shop.....I was baffled.

Cody
09-Jun-2006, 06:59 PM
all of you are awesome in my book

Philly_SWAT
09-Jun-2006, 07:04 PM
Well, just for information's sake, down here is Florida, just about every foreifn owned convience store has the "paraphenalia" that you speak of. The corporate stores, such as 7-11, etc, do not carry any of these things. I dont think that they even carry rolling paper anymore. But as far as Bassman's comment that
And they're usually MUCH cheaper than a head shop.that is true, however sometimes the qulality is a lot less than what you would expect from your finer head shops.

Cody
09-Jun-2006, 07:35 PM
philly i live in fl too there is actually a 7 11 close to me that sells cheap thin "water pipes"

bassman
09-Jun-2006, 08:38 PM
But as far as Bassman's comment thatthat is true, however sometimes the qulality is a lot less than what you would expect from your finer head shops.

True. You just have to know what you're looking for.;)

I have found some excellent peices for about 5 bucks...

DjfunkmasterG
09-Jun-2006, 08:43 PM
nothing like a $5.00 piece.. eh? :D

especially whn your stetched thin til Payday

Adrenochrome
09-Jun-2006, 08:47 PM
True. You just have to know what you're looking for.;)

I have found some excellent peices for about 5 bucks...
I don't buy them. I make my own.
Grow and Smoke for free, I say!

Cody
10-Jun-2006, 04:27 AM
yeah adreno I can make some sick $h!t, but I want a real piece though to show off to people

some girl I knew had a penis pipem i didnt hit it

Dawg
10-Jun-2006, 03:52 PM
There is a store called 'Puff-n-Stuff' that sells $hit like that including adult related items, hemp, redneck stuff, hippy stuff, you name it.

As far as I know, it is perfectly legal to sell, but not to possess! What type of f**ked-up $hit is that?! So as long as you have a price tag on it, you're all right I guess.

:dead: Dawg

Danny
12-Jun-2006, 04:01 PM
theres a shop in my local city centre called 'salamanders' that sells this kind of **** and its right next to a games workshop for god sake:lol:

"close to the meat":D

Arcades057
12-Jun-2006, 04:14 PM
Those things are sold in almost every gas station around here. They also usually sell the little glass stems for the smoking of crack. Some of you know what I'm talking about! :elol:

LouCipherr
13-Jun-2006, 12:09 PM
Around here where I live this is the norm. You can pick up anything from metal pipes and crack (glass) pipes and all kinds of stuff from any gas station in the area.

Personally, I go to a place in the city near me called "Doc's" - they're a head shop, but not one that robs you blind. Hell, I got a 2 foot glass water pipe for only $30 a long while ago. The glass was nice and thick and as many times as i've bumped it around, it's never broke.. Go figure. :D

LC

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jun-2006, 12:22 PM
I will admit it threw me for a loop. I had never seen anything like that... in a gas station. I am not complaining. I look at it as a good thing. You're out, on your way to a party you got your bag, but no piece. Stop by the local A-plus and purchase a $5 piece and you are set for the night.

:D

Adrenochrome
15-Jun-2006, 02:53 AM
Daddy he once told me son you be hard workin man
And momma she once told me son you do the best you can
But, then one day I met a man who came to me and said
Hard work good, and hard work fine but first take care of head
- Sublime

oh, and one more.......

"Singer smoke it
And players of instruments too
Legalize it, yeah, yeah
That's the best thing you can do
Doctors smoke it
Nurses smoke it
Judges smoke it
Even the lawyers too "

Peter Tosh 1944 - 1987

great story (yet so sad) about Mr. Tosh.
I was at "a friend's" house when we heard that Peter Tosh was murdered. We rolled a FAT one out of the Cheech and Chong - Big Bamboo paper in his honor.:D I think that son of a bitch is still burning somewhere........:)

Arcades057
15-Jun-2006, 03:36 AM
http://www2.norwayshop.com/oss/userhtml/flaaronningbilder/840284_ME.jpg

Does this look like someone we know? :D

Adrenochrome
15-Jun-2006, 04:03 AM
http://www2.norwayshop.com/oss/userhtml/flaaronningbilder/840284_ME.jpg

Does this look like someone we know? :D
Looks like someone named Jan the Fishing SheMan.:D He/She can catch them and cook 'em in a frying pan. That damned ole Jan. Hot damn! Man, that damned ole Jan!

general tbag
15-Jun-2006, 04:48 AM
that not crazy, worst i seen in a gas station is frnech ticklers in the can for sale with pipes of course and handguns for sale all under one roof . somewhere in upper minnesota if remember correctly .

bassman
15-Jun-2006, 12:25 PM
Daddy he once told me son you be hard workin man
And momma she once told me son you do the best you can
But, then one day I met a man who came to me and said
Hard work good, and hard work fine but first take care of head
- Sublime

I believe this should be credited to Marley:p

Sublime did change some things up and make it their own, though. But damn you, show Marley some respect!:cool:

Speaking of...I'm going to be seeing the Wailers this summer. Can't wait.

Adrenochrome
15-Jun-2006, 01:26 PM
I believe this should be credited to Marley:p

Sublime did change some things up and make it their own, though. But damn you, show Marley some respect!:cool:

Speaking of...I'm going to be seeing the Wailers this summer. Can't wait.
My mistake....I was listening to the Sublime version when I posted that. :D
I am a HUGE Bob Marley fan, tho.

Cody
15-Jun-2006, 07:57 PM
i dont know if im allowed to say this word on here but im gonna do it anyways

ever gone into a gas station and seen a dildo? ...for sale not just laying there

general tbag
16-Jun-2006, 06:28 AM
i dont know if im allowed to say this word on here but im gonna do it anyways

ever gone into a gas station and seen a dildo? ...for sale not just laying there

was his name zed and did he have a gimp .......