PDA

View Full Version : Transformers movie poster

zombie04
09-Jun-2006, 01:40 AM
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23545

Over a year away, but I'm excited.

Rottedfreak
09-Jun-2006, 08:56 AM
Simon Furmans ongoing Infiltration mini series would make a good movie at least the set up in issues 1-4.
Has the right amount of characters, eight aside and the right idea that it's a secret war.

prettycorpses
09-Jun-2006, 12:51 PM
My hubby is so excited about this...Im not sure. I love Transformers but...live action...hmmmmm???????

Cykotic
09-Jun-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm not a big Transformers fan, but.... I NEED TO SEE THIS!!!

Philly_SWAT
09-Jun-2006, 07:23 PM
Is it going to be live action? Hard to imagine that would work.

Tullaryx
09-Jun-2006, 07:54 PM
Is it going to be live action? Hard to imagine that would work.

It's live-action.

bassman
09-Jun-2006, 08:36 PM
I was always more of a "Voltron" kinda guy.:p

This flick could turn out to be pretty cool. Michael Bay has had some good ones in the past..........aaand some not-so-good ones:confused:

Fingers are crossed.

Adrenochrome
09-Jun-2006, 08:55 PM
here's a BIG clue that it WILL suck!!! - NOT MADE IN JAPAN!!!!!
It will be JUST as sucky as the American Godzilla Flop.

bassman
09-Jun-2006, 09:10 PM
here's a BIG clue that it WILL suck!!! - NOT MADE IN JAPAN!!!!!
It will be JUST as sucky as the American Godzilla Flop.

You know Adreno? I thought I was.....but you are REALLY negative toward alot of things:)

Speaking of the Godzilla remake.....have you seen that Doritos commercial that uses clips from that movie? What the hell is that about? That movie is almost ten years old now...

Adrenochrome
09-Jun-2006, 11:17 PM
Speaking of the Godzilla remake.....have you seen that Doritos commercial that uses clips from that movie? What the hell is that about? That movie is almost ten years old now...
Yes, I have.......to keep from being banned, I'll keep my comments about that to myself....I will say this, tho.......years ago there was a commercial for Campbells Soup that featured Nancy Kerrigan trying to convince me that their soup would make me a winner like her if I tied my skate the way she does. I shot the TV.

as far as the "negative" comment goes........only in some areas.:D :D

zombie04
10-Jun-2006, 02:57 AM

I'm sure most people have forgotten about that movie by now and probably think they spent a lot of money on that commerical. Little do they really know it's footage from an old movie...genious. I think I remember seeing that commercial in 1998 though.

Danny
10-Jun-2006, 10:30 PM
i cant friggin wait for this, i was a huge transformers fan back in the day , back when i was about 5 and my grandparents were super ritch my grandad scoured all the toys r us' in england for the last optimus prime before christmas and the only two i didnt own were grimlock and soundwave.
and i watched the movie so much my mom destroyed the video ,i got it for £1 on dvd t'uther day and after watching it for the first time in 10 years it was great to see em and it was awwesome to bring back those memories of yor.:D

zombie04
11-Jun-2006, 02:05 AM
i cant friggin wait for this, i was a huge transformers fan back in the day , back when i was about 5 and my grandparents were super ritch my grandad scoured all the toys r us' in england for the last optimus prime before christmas and the only two i didnt own were grimlock and soundwave.
and i watched the movie so much my mom destroyed the video ,i got it for £1 on dvd t'uther day and after watching it for the first time in 10 years it was great to see em and it was awwesome to bring back those memories of yor.:D

wow, that's a long sentence!

Danny
11-Jun-2006, 02:23 AM
damn straight!:elol: