PDA

View Full Version : umm....

ngm231
09-Jun-2006, 05:45 AM
i dont know if this should be posted here or in general but i had a good idea, theres this cemetery here in spokane and there is a series of steps, thats dubbed the 1000 staris and there aprarently haunted, so, im gonna hike to the top and video tape the whole thing to prove if it is haunted or not.

DjfunkmasterG
09-Jun-2006, 11:27 AM
Well what if your head gets lopped off, or the spirits push you down the stairs and you end up a vegetable... how will we get to see the video? if you never come back we won't ever know. you should take someone with you just as a precaution to make sure we all get to see the tape in case something happens to you.

Eyebiter
09-Jun-2006, 12:25 PM
Don't laugh, 'Ghost Hunters' is a popular show. The trick is to either be completely authentic, or go full bore and make it a horror movie.

ngm231
09-Jun-2006, 08:57 PM
im taking my friend johnny, my uncle jason and aunt brooke, so if i do die the movie shall still be seen.

Adrenochrome
09-Jun-2006, 08:59 PM
im taking my friend johnny, my uncle jason and aunt brooke, so if i do die the movie shall still be seen.
"Ghosts" do not exist.

bassman
09-Jun-2006, 09:13 PM
"Ghosts" do not exist.

Sure they do.....otherwise "Ghostbusters" wouldn't make any sense. DUH:rolleyes:

Seriously though......it's opinion.

Adrenochrome
09-Jun-2006, 11:21 PM
Sure they do.....otherwise "Ghostbusters" wouldn't make any sense. DUH:rolleyes:

Seriously though......it's opinion.
Opinion, yes. But, until I see proof, it is hogwash. Show me, don't tell me. :D

Danny
10-Jun-2006, 10:23 PM
Don't laugh, 'Ghost Hunters' is a popular show. The trick is to either be completely authentic, or go full bore and make it a horror movie.

ghost hunters kicks ass, its one of the few u.s shows i like, you should see the camp ass "most haunted" one we have over here, its some scouser going "whats that sam?....there telling me they died somehow...." and later the shows funking make up woman going "i can sense the bad vibrations of the room". its so fake.

ive actually done one of these ghost hunter style things for media and got a b just dont go down the fake ass pyscic route, do what the roto router guys do, try to disprove first then when theres no logical explanation left then the paranormal route can be explored.