10-Aug-2010, 03:46 PM
This game is going to be epic! :hyper:

Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Sons of Anarachy)
Matthew Perry (Friends)
Wayne Newton (Mr. Vegas Himself)
William Sadler (Shawshank Redemption)
Zach Levi (Chuck)
Felicia Day (The Guild)
Michael Dorn (Star Trek:The Next Generation)
Kris Kristofferson (Living Legend)
Danny Trejo (Machete, From Dusk Till Dawn)
John Doman (Mystic River, The Wire)
Rene Auberjonois (Boston Legal, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/706806/Bethesda-Reveals-Star-Studded-Cast-For-Fallout-New-Vegas.html#ixzz0wDeBwxM5

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/706806/Bethesda-Reveals-Star-Studded-Cast-For-Fallout-New-Vegas.html

:cool:

MikePizzoff
11-Aug-2010, 07:46 AM
Wayne Newton and Danny Trejo? Right on.

MinionZombie
11-Aug-2010, 09:42 AM
Matthew Perry and William Sadler? Interesting ... I'd never have thought to combine Perry and videogame voice acting before, it'll be interesting to see what part he plays in it.

Also, I hope we don't have to listen to that "war ... war never changes" clip again ... it was good the first couple of times, but I've heard it so many freakin' times that I'm sick of it. I could easily do without that particular line being uttered ever again. :p

Danny
11-Aug-2010, 10:21 AM
Also, I hope we don't have to listen to that "war ... war never changes" clip again ... it was good the first couple of times, but I've heard it so many freakin' times that I'm sick of it. I could easily do without that particular line being uttered ever again. :p

>implying thats not the key trope of fallout.

MinionZombie
11-Aug-2010, 11:33 AM
>implying thats not the key trope of fallout.
?:confused:?

Yeah, it's a theme in the game, but it's just that particular audio clip that does me tits in now, I don't know why, but I've heard it too many times as an audio clip - it's nothing to do with thematics, it's just the sound of it.

Picky picky... :rolleyes:

Danny
11-Aug-2010, 11:42 AM
?:confused:?

Yeah, it's a theme in the game, but it's just that particular audio clip that does me tits in now, I don't know why, but I've heard it too many times as an audio clip - it's nothing to do with thematics, it's just the sound of it.

Picky picky... :rolleyes:

yes, pick picky indeed.:sneaky: