PDA

View Full Version : Latest trend in Men's Fashion - MAN-SCAPING

DjfunkmasterG
11-Aug-2010, 08:25 PM
On a recent episode of Entourage the characters get into a debate about Man-scaping... now one of my favorite TV shows has me walking around with the knowledge that two of its characters man-scape.

So fuck it... Does your woman make you man-scape?

Or do you and her believe in the amazon jungle? ...for the guys of course.

What are your thoughts on Man-Scaping... you don't have to admit if you do it, but since the itchy balls thread is back from the dead... we might as well discuss the latest trends in Men's fashion.

AcesandEights
11-Aug-2010, 08:32 PM
No one makes me manscape, I do it out of a sense of health, propriety and out of consideration and respect for my genitalia.

It's like dressing up to go out on the town...except by dressing, I mean clipping, and by town, I mean having sex of one sort or another

DjfunkmasterG
11-Aug-2010, 08:38 PM
No one makes me manscape, I do it out of sense of health, propriety and out of consideration and respect for my genitalia.

It's like dressing up to go out on the town...except by dressing, I mean clipping, and by town, I mean having sex of one sort or another

Anal vs Vaginal... don't want your bush tickling her asshole? :lol:

darth los
11-Aug-2010, 08:40 PM
I also trim the hedges. Pubes might have been nescesary 40,000 years ago but all they serve for today is to trap oder sweat and make you dick look smaller.

Seriously, you add a visual inch by trimming down dude. :lol:

:cool:

bassman
11-Aug-2010, 08:46 PM
A nice trim up from time to time does the trick.

Ever had someone try to convince you to level the forest? "It will only itch for a little while." :lol: No thanks.

darth los
11-Aug-2010, 08:52 PM

Ever had someone try to convince you to level the forest? "It will only itch for a little while." :lol: No thanks.

That's some next level shit I'm not ready for. LMAO! :lol:

:cool:

JDFP
11-Aug-2010, 08:58 PM
As a man, my rule of thumb is that if hair grows somewhere it should be there. I do clip the moustache but I keep a thick beard and don't intend on clipping it for any woman either.

Second, there's no way in the world I'm taking scissors/razors/any other sharp cutting objects anywhere near some parts of my physical anatomy either (ahem).

That's just my opinion on the matter.

j.p.

Legion2213
11-Aug-2010, 08:58 PM

Experimented with that once...it's not cool. :D

Just a short back and sides is enough, no need to go overboard.

DjfunkmasterG
11-Aug-2010, 09:17 PM
Experimented with that once...it's not cool. :D

Just a short back and sides is enough, no need to go overboard.

As or Eddie Murphy says in Coming to America "just make it nice and neat"

Barber - SNIP.... that'll be $8.50 :lol:

Trin
12-Aug-2010, 03:13 AM
I went naturally bald down there years ago. Still a full head of hair on my actual head of course.

Tricky
12-Aug-2010, 11:07 AM
I keep all that trimmed, cant be doing with 70's style bushy pubes!

MinionZombie
12-Aug-2010, 11:14 AM
As I mentioned in the Itchy Balls thread, I keep that shit tidy.

Living off-campus with three other dudes was a nightmare - none of them man-scaped and there was man-muff everywhere. It was fucking rank, especially when they didn't rinse the bath out after using it. *shudders*

This whole thing reminds me of a funny story - last year when I was getting ready to have my hernia operation, I was given an electric razor and I thought it'd be funny to just shave off half of it ... now at this point I hadn't 'scaped in a while, so it was fairly 70s in nature down there, so I shaved everything on one side (balls too - natch) and left the other side. This entertained me, however it was such a bad idea because the bandage's sticky bit was clamped onto the hairy half as well as the shaved half ... and so for weeks I was tearing out muff when I changed the bandage. I was too sore to trim the rest of it (and too weak to stand up for that long) but by the time I didn't need bandages anymore most of it was torn out anyway ... goddamn ... such a bad idea for a brief moment of entertainment in a hospital toilet. :lol:

Tricky
12-Aug-2010, 11:43 AM
Yeah I had to have the shave for my hernia op, they gave me some electric clippers & left me to it! Seen as I had two hernias I had to shave the entire lot off down to the skin! I decided to do balls, cock, the lot :lol:

MinionZombie
12-Aug-2010, 12:12 PM
Yeah I had to have the shave for my hernia op, they gave me some electric clippers & left me to it! Seen as I had two hernias I had to shave the entire lot off down to the skin! I decided to do balls, cock, the lot :lol:
It was a most odd sensation ... the term "last chicken on the cold meat counter" was about right, haha ... gentlemen's areas aren't exactly good looking things, and when shaved right down to the skin it's like a really ugly plucked chicken. :lol:

Plus it felt decidedly chilly down there ... scooting around the ward in my hospital gown and foam slippers with the air conditioning wafting up my legs. :p

Tricky
12-Aug-2010, 12:14 PM
Just for you MZ, I got this emailed at work today :lol:

Don't Eat Chicken Sandwiches no matter What....

A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.

Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both
Brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth
Grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.

He said, 'Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?'

She said 'I love it but I have to stop eating it.'

'Why?' he asked.
She pointed to her lap and said 'Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!'

'Let me see' he said.

'Okay' and she pulled up her skirt.

He looked and said, 'That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken.'

He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter.
He said to the little girl, 'I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers
Down there too!'
She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her!

She said,

'Oh, my God,

it's too late for you! You've already got the NECK and GIBBLETS!!!

MinionZombie
12-Aug-2010, 05:31 PM
"neck and gibblets" :lol::lol::lol:

Gross ... but funny. :D