PDA

View Full Version : Argh my eyes! Argh me ears!

Neil
04-Mar-2006, 09:10 PM
Just caught about 5-10 mins of "The Planet Of The Apes" remake... Argh!

Kaos
04-Mar-2006, 10:23 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E6ESG2/qid=1141514074/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-4445357-4771801?s=dvd&v=glance&n=130

I know it includes the remake, but damn.:skull:

Adrenochrome
04-Mar-2006, 10:26 PM
Just caught about 5-10 mins of "The Planet Of The Apes" remake... Argh!
Here, I have a remedy for this - Turn off movie. Remove brain and boil in turpentine for fifteen (15) minutes. Gently place brain back inside skull and proceed to bang head against brick wall continuously while screaming, "Never, never again. Oh God, never again!" This should help you forget this piece of crap.
Next: rush out to the library or bookstore and purchase the book by Pierre Boulle and rent the ORIGINAL Planet of the Apes (even though that screenplay was written by Michael Wilson and Rod Serling) followed by The Bridge Over The River Kwai (another GREAT Pierre Boulle book).

hmmmm this brings a question to mind.....the song those chaps whistle in TBOTRK - what's the name of it?

peace.

I mean, REALLY!!! What's The Planet of the Apes without Nova?????
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/84/Linda_Harrison.jpg/260px-Linda_Harrison.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Nova

Andy
04-Mar-2006, 10:42 PM
Remove brain and boil in turpentine for fifteen (15) minutes. Gently place brain back inside skull and proceed to bang head against brick wall continuously while screaming, "Never, never again. Oh God, never again!" This should help you forget this piece of crap.

sounds like what i did when a "friend" persuaded me it'd be a good idea to pay money to see hulk in the cinema :rockbrow:

that friend is now burried in my back garden :)

Adrenochrome
04-Mar-2006, 10:49 PM
sounds like what i did when a "friend" persuaded me it'd be a good idea to pay money to see hulk in the cinema :rockbrow:

that friend is now burried in my back garden :)

Oh my!! That one gave me an aneurism. I'm still partially retarded from watching that thing.

p2501
04-Mar-2006, 11:28 PM
my god, man watch the original right now.

it's the only cure.