PDA

View Full Version : Cinemassacre/James Rolfe talks to Hinzman, Russo and Kosana...

MinionZombie
19-Aug-2010, 11:10 AM
http://www.cinemassacre.com/2010/08/19/interview-with-night-of-the-living-dead-cast/

"Escape of the Living Dead" sounds interesting, especially with that potential cast line-up.

DubiousComforts
19-Aug-2010, 01:38 PM
"Escape of the Living Dead" sounds interesting, especially with that potential cast line-up.
But aren't these the same people responsible for the dreaded 30th anniversary edition of Night of the Living Dead, and we're all supposed to hate them? :D

MinionZombie
19-Aug-2010, 06:16 PM
But aren't these the same people responsible for the dreaded 30th anniversary edition of Night of the Living Dead, and we're all supposed to hate them? :D
:lol:

Personally I've never seen Night30th ... I've seen the odd clip (and goddamn :eek:) ... but, well, an original project (even though it wouldn't be in existence if it wasn't for Night, but nevermind) with a decent potential cast.

DubiousComforts
19-Aug-2010, 06:23 PM
Personally I've never seen Night30th ...
Me, neither, for many years until I was given a copy for free... and then I'd wished I hadn't seen it.

I've seen the odd clip (and goddamn :eek:) ... but, well, an original project (even though it wouldn't be in existence if it wasn't for Night, but nevermind) with a decent potential cast.
You may think differently if you read the comic. :eek: The Walking Dead it ain't...

AcesandEights
19-Aug-2010, 06:26 PM
Been wondering about the specific details since seeing this post this morning, and will definitely check it out when I get home (no speakers on the PC in my office).

MinionZombie
19-Aug-2010, 06:29 PM
I've never read the comic, I'm not much of a comic guy to be honest ... what's it like Dub?

Mr.G
19-Aug-2010, 08:08 PM
Me, neither, for many years until I was given a copy for free... and then I'd wished I hadn't seen it.

You may think differently if you read the comic. :eek: The Walking Dead it ain't...

Agreed. I was pumped to grab this series...and then I read them. SOOOO much potential so little delivered.

CooperWasRight
19-Aug-2010, 10:11 PM

^^This is an understatement... I can see anyone funding this if the film is to stick to the comic adaptation.

Doc Foster
22-Aug-2010, 12:13 PM
After their "NOTLD 30th" and "Children of the Living Dead" atrocities, Russo and Hinzman shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a movie set again - EVER. :mad:

Mr.G
22-Aug-2010, 12:41 PM
After their "NOTLD 30th" and "Children of the Living Dead" atrocities, Russo and Hinzman shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a movie set again - EVER. :mad:

I know I sound like a broken record BUT I usually watch COTLD at least once a year. For some reason, I have a soft spot for the film.