PDA

View Full Version : Being a zombie can pay

Publius
24-Aug-2010, 09:48 AM
Minneapolis will pay $165,000 to zombies (http://www.startribune.com/local/101273159.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUi D3aPc:_Yyc:aUac8HEaDiaMDCinchO7DU)

Okay, they're protesters who were dressed up as zombies to protest "mindless consumerism," but still.

clanglee
24-Aug-2010, 09:53 AM
Oh that is great!!! I would totally trade 2 days in jail for a nice check. The police really need to start at least coming up with SOME excuse for arresting protesters. These guys were held without a charge apparently. Funny.

Oh and this comment to the article is great. . .
Thanks a lot!
Thanks you selfish actors. Now when the real zombies attack, the police will be too afraid of lawsuits to do anything about it and we will all be eaten alive! I've seen the Romero films and I KNOW how this will end, we'll all end up blocking ourselves off in the mall of America and be forced to watch discount DVD's and eat corn dogs whilst the zombies try to mount one last, slow, painful attack.
Thanks a lot!

Publius
24-Aug-2010, 10:19 AM
Oh and this comment to the article is great. . .

Too true! Need to factor that into the latest "what if there were a zombie apocalypse" thread. :p

rongravy
24-Aug-2010, 07:58 PM
I finally find something semi worthy to post and someone beats me to it by ten hours...
:moon:
Retarded as hell, though.
Simulated WMD's?
WTF?!?!?

DjfunkmasterG
25-Aug-2010, 10:25 AM
Cops wonder why they end up with a bad reputation with the public... PERFECT EXAMPLE right here!