PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sun 3: Dark Dawn dated for Nov. 29!

Danny
30-Aug-2010, 03:12 PM
ifIB8PZSwSQ

FUCK. YES.

For those who dont know this is my favorite jrpg series, moreso than dragon warrior or final fantasy and ive been waiting for a bloody sequel for years after the cliff hanger ending.

To quote Tychus It's about damn time :hyper:

blind2d
30-Aug-2010, 07:19 PM
Whoooooo! I'm SO getting this!

Doc
08-Jan-2011, 03:41 PM
Cliffhanger ending? What Cliffhanger ending are you talking about Hellsing? I don't remember such thing. I remember it ending pretty resolved.

Danny
08-Jan-2011, 10:56 PM
Cliffhanger ending? What Cliffhanger ending are you talking about Hellsing? I don't remember such thing. I remember it ending pretty resolved.

It turned out the power of the golden sun they sent 2 games trying to contain because they thought it would end the world was actually going to save it. They released the golden sun. stopped what was eroding the world, the entity that sent them on there quest to stop felix in the beginning and with everyone in the world given the power of alchemy, and alex given near godlike power they departed for the floating continent of the jupiter adepts. What happened next? thats what everyone wanted to know for years. that cliffhanger ending.