View Full Version : been a while

Adrenochrome
30-Aug-2010, 11:16 PM
Watching Survival now.
It's interesting.

bassman
31-Aug-2010, 12:28 AM
Yo Adreno!

Hopefully you enjoy it more than I did....

darth los
31-Aug-2010, 02:01 PM
Watching Survival now.
It's interesting.

What's up man? Long time.

I have it at home having recieved it from netflix. Considering the reviews it's gotten around here I'm in no hurry to watch it.

We have a 3 day weekend coming up so I'm sure there will be time for it then.

:cool:

dmbfanintn
31-Aug-2010, 06:18 PM
Wassup Tom!!! Where you been?

MikePizzoff
01-Sep-2010, 03:55 PM
(flashbacks of HLS) .... [shudder]

What's up, dude?

darth los
01-Sep-2010, 04:08 PM

Torlet...ROLMAO! :lol:

I was gonna bring heidi up but didn't wanna go there.

Better you than me i guess. :lol:

slickwilly13
01-Sep-2010, 04:43 PM

What's up, dude?

Here, let me add to your fantasy. Picture her in a bikini and coming for you. Hungry...

AcesandEights
01-Sep-2010, 04:50 PM
Watching Survival now.
It's interesting.

I haven't gotten around to braving Survival yet, myself.

Hope all is well!

Trin
01-Sep-2010, 07:13 PM
Watching Survival now.
It's interesting.
I'd recommend stopping halfway through and imagining an awesome ending!!

MikePizzoff
02-Sep-2010, 04:11 PM
Here, let me add to your fantasy. Picture her in a bikini and coming for you. Hungry...

:lol: Classic/terrifying.

tju1973
06-Sep-2010, 07:37 PM
How have you been Brother? I to took a break due to some big life altering changes/occurrences..That being said, I hope you are doing well...

EvilNed
06-Sep-2010, 08:23 PM
Welcome home, comrade. You're always welcome amongst us equals.

Adrenochrome
13-Sep-2010, 02:56 PM
well guys, i tried 4 times to watch this thing from beginning to end and it hasn't happened yet. I like the concept, but...............ya know.
and screw u guys for bringing up HIEDzilla!!!! LOL that freak still tries to find me online LOL

update: been working as a cook in an Italian resuraunt for a whille and never have time for online fun anymore :(

bassman
13-Sep-2010, 03:23 PM
well guys, i tried 4 times to watch this thing from beginning to end and it hasn't happened yet. I like the concept, but...............ya know.

Ha....yeah. We know. I think most of us haven't bought the dvd yet. I saw it once for free and that was enough....

I know you've been MIA for a while, but it looks like The Walking Dead will be our next true zombie fix. Keep an eye out for that one.

Adrenochrome
13-Sep-2010, 03:55 PM
Ha....yeah. We know. I think most of us haven't bought the dvd yet. I saw it once for free and that was enough....

I know you've been MIA for a while, but it looks like The Walking Dead will be our next true zombie fix. Keep an eye out for that one.

bought it at walmart for $19......I hesitated at first but then said "what the Hell".......I should have bought "Step Brothers" instead. I gave it to a co-worker and wished him luck. He's not a GAR fan but loves horror and the like.....I did like
the Crazies remake somewhat.

AcesandEights
13-Sep-2010, 03:58 PM
I did like
the Crazies remake somewhat.
Yeah, I saw it Saturday and thought it was pretty decent. Could have used a bit more set up time, more paranoia, less shots of people walking along roads and more crazies, but it was otherwise pretty good.

bassman
13-Sep-2010, 03:59 PM
You know it's a sad day when remakes of Romero's films are better than his newer efforts.:dead:

Danny
13-Sep-2010, 04:22 PM
...its a sad day when a version comes out you enjoy more? :rockbrow:

bassman
13-Sep-2010, 04:24 PM
...its a sad day when a version comes out you enjoy more? :rockbrow:

No....it's a sad day when the remakes of ANY romero film are better than his new original efforts...

Danny
13-Sep-2010, 04:47 PM
No....it's a sad day when the remakes of ANY romero film are better than his new original efforts...

how is it sad? nobody knocks it out the park all the time and there are movies coming out people are enjoying.

bassman
13-Sep-2010, 04:49 PM
It's not a hard concept to grasp, Hells. It's a shame that someone once regarded as a master of the genre is now degraded to a mockery of his former self. Remakes of his work(which as we all know are generally crap), are starting to look better than his latest(original) efforts. It's a shame he's sunk so low...

BillyRay
13-Sep-2010, 04:52 PM
It's not a hard concept to grasp, Hells. It's a shame that someone once regarded as a master of the genre is now degraded to a mockery of his former self. Remakes of his work(which as we all know are generally crap), are starting to look better than his latest(original) efforts. It's a shame he's sunk so low...

We are getting dangerously close to "George A Romero's Abbot and Costello meet the Living Dead"...

darth los
13-Sep-2010, 05:25 PM
Damn bro. 2 more weeks and you could have seen it for free on netflix. :(

Adrenochrome
15-Sep-2010, 03:46 PM
We are getting dangerously close to "George A Romero's Abbot and Costello meet the Living Dead"...

Who's eating the guy on first? What's eating the guy on second and I don't know what's eating the guy on third.