PDA

View Full Version : Jeannie Jefferies...what happened to her

Brianruns10
31-Aug-2010, 08:45 PM
She was the makeup girl for "Dawn of the Dead" and played the cute (as far as zombie goes) blonde zombie who attacks Roger. She was also in Knightriders, and a no-budget horror flick called Midnight 2. But that was back in 1993. In that film she was credited as "Jeannie Brown," but nothing else on her since. Can't believe she hasn't turned up on the convention circuit. Anyone know what became of her?

zombiestudio
24-Dec-2012, 04:50 AM
Brianruns10;242541]She was the makeup girl for "Dawn of the Dead" and played the cute (as far as zombie goes) blonde zombie who attacks Roger. ......... Can't believe she hasn't turned up on the convention circuit. Anyone know what became of her?[/I]

Yes!
I recently heard from her and Jeanie is indeed around and has only recently "re-emerged".

1. she has her own cool website now: www.dawnofthedeadcollectibles.com
and
2. a brand new fun and interesting podcast interview was just posted this weekend on the Profondo Cinema site at:
http://profondo-cinema.blogspot.com/2012/12/episode-133-jeanie-jefferies-interviews.html

3. She also mentioned that she is thinking seriously about appearing at some upcoming conventions. Looks like you can "subscribe" on her site for updates so I'd expect she would announce any appearances there...