PDA

View Full Version : Unbreakable 2?

Neil
03-Sep-2010, 10:53 AM
I'd love to see a sequel, but not if Shyamalan is involved as he seems to have gone off the boil now... So this sounds like good news - http://www.aintitcool.com/node/46377

bassman
03-Sep-2010, 11:51 AM
I'm down, although I would prefer to have Willis and Shymalan back. Unbreakable is his best film yet. Judging from the recent flicks - it may stay that way.:shifty:

Neil
03-Sep-2010, 12:15 PM
judging from the recent flicks - it may stay that way.:shifty:

lol! :)

blind2d
03-Sep-2010, 04:14 PM
You laugh, but it's true... I mean, did you see the happening? Awful, dreadful stuff.

JDFP
03-Sep-2010, 04:29 PM
I'll see it if Shyamalan does it. Otherwise, no interest.

Anyone else will just take his great first film and make it something stupid.

j.p.

BillyRay
03-Sep-2010, 04:31 PM
If this is true, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I've really enjoyed Shymalan's great visual sense, even if his sense of story & plot are a little hackneyed. He writes pretty believable characters, and tends to cast them well.

I for one would like to see where Bruce Willis' character goes from the end of the first film. I'd like to see more of Mr Glass, too. I picture him in a padded cell, in a body cast because he pissed off the other inmates, giving more genre-related advice similar to Hannibal Lechter.

As long as they don't do Sixth Sense 2.

"I still see dead people..."

paulannett
06-Sep-2010, 10:46 AM
Unbreakable is such an under-rated film, but I think it's great. I was dying to know what Willis' character did next.

blind2d
07-Sep-2010, 01:15 AM
Same here.

Ghost Of War
07-Sep-2010, 07:15 AM
Unbreakable is my favourite Shalamadamadingdong film, so I'd only watch this if he were involved. I didn't really care for 6th Sense, it was ok I suppose, or The Village, or The Happening, or...well, most of them, really. They look great, but I find them boring.