PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising 2 Case Zero Disscussion

Trancelikestate
03-Sep-2010, 07:58 PM
I only have the trial game at this point. Need to get some $ in my account to get the full game. But oh man, so much fun. Like many of you i'm sure i havn't played DR in a grip, but i quickly relearned the controls. I combined like 4 or 5 things, went into the hunting shack and got some guns and a sword too. I really like the drill bucket. What do you guys think?

ProfessorChaos
03-Sep-2010, 08:22 PM
TLS, not to bust your thread up, but if you go back and look at the main DR2 thread, we've been pretty much discussing nothing but Case: 0 for the last few pages.

as for myself, in a nutshell, it was awesome, already got all achievements, best 5 bucks i ever spent on xbl, and i'm ready to rip into DR2, already got my pre-order in.

Trancelikestate
04-Sep-2010, 03:23 AM
Hell yeah! it's all good chaos. I was looking at the DR2 thread like the last 2 pages but didn't really see much. If this thread is taking up useful space it can be deleted. Just thought it would be easier to have it split. I can't wait to get some $ in my account. I havn't looked forward to a game this bad in a long time.