PDA

View Full Version : Step back and behold the new disciple of the dead...

Kaos
05-Sep-2010, 11:04 PM
...and her bible
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_1GTG2rVr1g0/TIQgcaZQTqI/AAAAAAAAAVY/dSsdSwWGwtk/TaraDisciple.JPG

Yep, my daughter is a bonafide zombie geek now.

Fell in love with zombie movies with Resident Evil. Her favorite is Dawn 78.

Will work for guts as a zombie in any indy zombie flick. (She has the classic walk totally down.)

Doc
06-Sep-2010, 01:47 AM
Defiantly, fu*king awesome, Kaos!

SymphonicX
08-Sep-2010, 12:22 PM
cute as a purtrifying button!

bassman
08-Sep-2010, 12:33 PM
Awesome. Can't wait to show them to my youngin. Being a girl I figured it would be harder, but it looks like you may have prooved that wrong.:)

blind2d
08-Sep-2010, 04:41 PM
Sweet! Another one joins the ranks! Always good news. Tell me, what's your conversion secret?

Kaos
08-Sep-2010, 11:47 PM
Tell me, what's your conversion secret?

I believe it to be mostly genetic. She took to Halloween pretty solidly when she was 2 and a half. Her old man, yours truly, watches horror flicks of all types (even silent), and she learned pretty early on that all those scary monsters on tv or the ones walking around on halloween are made of rubber with a zipper up the back. So she doesn't scare easy. Why zombies especially? Although a far from perfect movie, Resident Evil tipped the scales in her direction. Alice is a strong female character that kicks zombie butt. Period. Obviously it is something she identified with and it stuck. She now obsesses on proper survival techniques and equipment to stave off zombie sieges. It is a clear sign she is one of us. She is tribe.