PDA

View Full Version : Video: "We may experience some rough seas today..."

LouCipherr
08-Sep-2010, 12:37 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=975_1283799588

Internal CCTV footage of a Pacific Sun Cruise liner in very heavy seas on Monday. :stunned:

The woman who faceplants the column in the middle of the room, just... wow.. :lol:

bassman
08-Sep-2010, 12:42 PM
Holy shit!:eek:

I've never been on a large ship, but you would think they would have the tables and chairs bolted down.:confused:

It was funny as hell until the cargo area. All of that stuff flying around could have killed someone instantly....

LouCipherr
08-Sep-2010, 12:47 PM
It was funny as hell until the cargo area. All of that stuff flying around could have killed someone instantly....

I know! At first I was laughing, but then the severity of it started creeping into my head. Then my thoughts were "Jesus, someone could've got killed by all that stuff slamming around like that"

It was bad enough the one woman faceplanted right into that column - after that, it got kinda spooky.

..and my wife wants me to take a cruise at some point. HAH! Wait 'till she sees this video! :stunned:

MikePizzoff
08-Sep-2010, 12:48 PM
That had to of hurt, sliding around with all those chairs/tables coming at you. It's funny because it seems like the people in the background, sitting at tables eating, aren't even noticing what's happening in the room behind them.

Thankfully the guy in the maintenance room wasn't killed by that forklift!