PDA

View Full Version : Phil Davison announces his candidacy--while on angeldust.

Purge
10-Sep-2010, 11:48 PM
T64BPbgd9MU

It's a few minutes long, but it's worth it. :lol:

bassman
11-Sep-2010, 12:03 AM
Is he seriously on angeldust or is it some kind of gimmick?

MikePizzoff
11-Sep-2010, 12:05 AM
A real life Dwight Schrute...

Purge
11-Sep-2010, 12:10 AM
Is he seriously on angeldust or is it some kind of gimmick?

I don't know if he was high, but yes, that was a real speech. Needless to say, he lost.

JDFP
11-Sep-2010, 01:54 AM
That was one of the most awesome speeches I have ever heard. I didn't know whether to laugh or cheer with great applause -- so I did a little of both. I hope he got a standing ovation!

I love how he was reading off his degrees as if he was daring anyone to question him.

"I have a Bachelor's in History and a Master's in Public Communication. You bitches have a problem with that!?"

I want to see the campaign commercials!

"I'm Phil Davison, and I approve of this message, damnit!"

j.p.

LouCipherr
11-Sep-2010, 02:06 AM
That has to be one of the most awesome speeches I've ever seen! :lol: :lol:

JDFP
11-Sep-2010, 02:10 AM
Phil Davison. Every citizen of the village of Minerva is standing up with pride tonight!

I just can't stop watching this. I really hope he has more speeches. I know Stark Co. Republicans are overwhelmed with the fiery emotion imposed by Mr. Davison this evening.

I really want to know where he obtained his Master's Degree in Communication. I bet every one of his professors at that university are equally filled with excitement in knowing they did such a great job.

EDIT: Aha! The University of Akron!

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/the-daily-need/anatomy-of-a-political-freakout-interview-with-phil-davidson/3433/

j.p.