PDA

View Full Version : Attempted Rape In Some Project

Doc
12-Sep-2010, 01:52 AM
The actual News Scoop:

EzNhaLUT520

.......and now we have the remix.

VKsVSBhSwJg&feature=player_embedded

Unfortunately, it's overswhadowing the seriousness of what happened.

But, not gonna lie I- :lol::lol:

bassman
12-Sep-2010, 02:12 AM
Both are great. I think I posted the original in the "funny youtube" thread. Great stuff there.

Exatreides
13-Sep-2010, 04:30 AM
Lincoln Park is in Chicago.

Publius
13-Sep-2010, 09:11 AM
My whole family loves the Bed Intruder song. I hope they catch the creep and Antoine does a sequel.

AcesandEights
13-Sep-2010, 02:04 PM
That's simultaneously funny and scary as hell.

My whole family loves the Bed Intruder song. I hope they catch the creep and Antoine does a sequel.

Man, I hope so. Attempted rape is not (read: only occasionally when the internet is involved) a laughing matter and a sequel with a happy ending would be excellent.

darth los
13-Sep-2010, 04:25 PM
I saw this over the weekend. My kids asked me to replay it like 4 times ! :lol:

:cool:

AcesandEights
13-Sep-2010, 04:44 PM
Lincoln Park is in Chicago.

Yeah, there is some Cabrini-Green-like madness afoot here!

DjfunkmasterG
13-Sep-2010, 06:23 PM
That video was catchy...

darth los
13-Sep-2010, 06:25 PM
It's already on my i pod. :lol:

Legion2213
13-Sep-2010, 07:26 PM
Thats hilarious. :lol:

I remember the original being posted here, but the tune is classic stuff!

darth los
13-Sep-2010, 07:46 PM
Thats hilarious. :lol:

I remember the original being posted here, but the tune is classic stuff!

I liked it so much ima run tell dat !

Doc
13-Sep-2010, 10:27 PM
That's simultaneously funny and scary as hell.

Man, I hope so. Attempted rape is not (read: only occasionally when the internet is involved) a laughing matter and a sequel with a happy ending would be excellent.

Yeah, now if only the cops would find Homeboy....

It deflects from the seriousness of this situation, but it's so damn catchy!

blind2d
13-Sep-2010, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I agree with everything said before me on this thread! Cool song. Lame situation, but cool song. "Lame" is too light a term, but... oh, I can say shitty? Okay, shitty situation for those people, but fun song as a result, so... balance is restored?

Publius
14-Sep-2010, 09:12 AM
Lame situation, but cool song. "Lame" is too light a term, but... oh, I can say shitty? Okay, shitty situation for those people, but fun song as a result, so... balance is restored?

Especially when you consider that the Dodsons are getting half the profits from the song, so the silver lining to this situation may be a way out of the projects for them.

blind2d
14-Sep-2010, 11:11 AM
Really? That's pretty cool, then.

bassman
14-Sep-2010, 11:59 AM
Especially when you consider that the Dodsons are getting half the profits from the song, so the silver lining to this situation may be a way out of the projects for them.

I don't have a link on hand at the moment, but when this video first became popular a few weeks back I heard that "hollywood" had already approached them for a tv or movie series and they had left their home in the projects. I'm not sure if there's very much truth to it, but that's what I heard. I'll edit with a link if I can find it.

It wouldn't surprise me if it's true, though. That annoying "Fred" dork is now on Nickelodeon. :rolleyes:

DjfunkmasterG
14-Sep-2010, 12:45 PM
Just had to add the hook of the song to my signature

Damn it's catchy. :fin:

MoonSylver
14-Sep-2010, 01:54 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if it's true, though. That annoying "Fred" dork is now on Nickelodeon. :rolleyes:

He's an "internet sensation", don't you know that?!?! I do, because they make sure to tell me about every 15 min. while my kids are watching Spongebob.:lol:

I'm glad they did too, otherwise I'd have never known who the hell he is...no, wait...I STILL don't know who the hell he is...;)

darth los
14-Sep-2010, 03:22 PM
Just had to add the hook of the song to my signature

Damn it's catchy. :fin:

You just wanted to use that middle finger smiley. :p

bassman
14-Sep-2010, 03:25 PM
He's an "internet sensation", don't you know that?!?! I do, because they make sure to tell me about every 15 min. while my kids are watching Spongebob.:lol:

haha...yeah. He's a huge sensation all over the world. Just like ICarly and Big Time Rush.

I've been watching too much Spongebob. Starting to pick up on the crappy Nickelodeon shows, as well...

darth los
14-Sep-2010, 03:51 PM
The only reason I know about those shows is my kids.

I must be getting old because they're horrified when i don't know about them! :lol:

Doc
14-Sep-2010, 09:09 PM
I don't have a link on hand at the moment, but when this video first became popular a few weeks back I heard that "hollywood" had already approached them for a tv or movie series and they had left their home in the projects. I'm not sure if there's very much truth to it, but that's what I heard. I'll edit with a link if I can find it.

Apparentl, it's true. They're enjoying the attention and interaction with people online, and have been able to move into a better place in a better neighborhood. Antoine and Kelly are having a lot of fun with it.

I wonder how homeboy feels about it. He must know about the attention this case is getting. Maybe, getting a kick out of it.

I've been watching too much Spongebob. Starting to pick up on the crappy Nickelodeon shows, as well...

Hopefully, the first 3 seasons, it's lost it's magic imo.

bassman
14-Sep-2010, 10:10 PM
Hopefully, the first 3 seasons, it's lost it's magic imo.

Ehh...I like it all. It never fails to make me laugh or at the very least chuckle a bit...

DjfunkmasterG
14-Sep-2010, 10:20 PM
Goddamn this Song is ranked 89 on the Billboard hot 100, and #35 on Top Downloads... plus #5 on Heatseeker

DjfunkmasterG
14-Sep-2010, 10:20 PM
You just wanted to use that middle finger smiley. :p

YES I DID... He is my official sidekick. :fin:

Damn, i keep forgetting the double post thing is deactivated. FIX IT ANDY... Please

Doc
15-Sep-2010, 12:25 AM
Ehh...I like it all. It never fails to make me laugh or at the very least chuckle a bit...

I don't know Bass....a.fter he movie it just wasn't the same. Maybe, I will agree that are some good episodes here and there,but not much. Though more Patchy the Pirate is always nice.

LoSTBoY
17-Sep-2010, 09:47 AM
I prefer the Crazy lady witness to a robbery:

Original:

vcpx8O82KLM

Remix

oqSYeRBW8GM

DjfunkmasterG
17-Sep-2010, 10:06 AM
I prefer the Crazy lady witness to a robbery:

Original:

vcpx8O82KLM

Remix

oqSYeRBW8GM

Doesn't have the catchy hook of Bed Intruder Song

blind2d
17-Sep-2010, 10:10 AM
Really? I thought it did... I think I like this one a bit better myself.

MikePizzoff
17-Sep-2010, 03:57 PM
Both of the remix videos in this thread are funny, but seeing as how I absolutely loathe auto-tune more than anything, I prefer the originals.

PS - Despite the name of this thread, those aren't projects that the Dodsons live in.

darth los
17-Sep-2010, 04:37 PM
Both of the remix videos in this thread are funny, but seeing as how I absolutely loathe auto-tune more than anything, I prefer the originals.

PS - Despite the name of this thread, those aren't projects that the Dodsons live in.

Semantics.

They share all the characteristics of projects including ghetto ass residents. Just because they aren't city owned...

ProfessorChaos
17-Sep-2010, 05:03 PM
i still prefer the gregory brothers (and saral) to focus their musical talents auto-tuning the news. their best efforts, in my opnion, are ATTN's 1,2,3,6,9, & 12. fucking brilliant stuff and damn funny. as some of us said in the chatbox, ATTN 13 is a bit lame.

EDIT: fuck it, i'll throw up the link to their youtube channel for those who need convincing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/schmoyoho

MikePizzoff
17-Sep-2010, 09:57 PM
Semantics.

They share all the characteristics of projects including ghetto ass residents. Just because they aren't city owned...

You should know by now that I love talking semantics!

Exatreides
19-Sep-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah, we were drunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9DOwYq23k

slickwilly13
22-Sep-2010, 08:25 PM
I do not have the link, but I read he bought a new house for his family.

darth los
22-Sep-2010, 08:30 PM
Yeah, we were drunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9DOwYq23k

Fuck, that chick sure is hard on the eyes man. :dead:

ProfessorChaos
22-Sep-2010, 08:58 PM
http://www.intarnet.us/graphics/cats/oh_snap2.jpg