PDA

View Full Version : Games vs. Films: Resident Evil

darth los
13-Sep-2010, 07:07 PM
This is a pretty cool read.

Personally i enjoy them both because I keep them in seperate Universes(?)

But for my money the game versions are the best hands down, before they started getting all arcady and multiplarery.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/707439/Games-vs-Films-Resident-Evil.html

:cool:

Danny
13-Sep-2010, 07:25 PM
>G4tv

NOPE.

Legion2213
13-Sep-2010, 07:38 PM
Love the games...really enjoy the pop-corn-brain-off movies. Jill Valentine in the Resi 2 movie was "pixel perfect" IMO. :cool:

I also thought the Silent Hill movie was excellent, it really captured the look and feel of the game, it had a wonderfully disturbing look about it.

That said, I've always believed that you can't really make these movies true to the games, as they would involve the charracters running around for an hour to find a simple key to unlock a basic wooden draw or door that could be forced open by even a little slip of a girl like Milla.

bassman
13-Sep-2010, 07:46 PM
>G4tv

NOPE.

G4 is fucking awesome.

As for the games/movies....The last game I played was RE2, but even with that little bit of experience, it's the games over the movies.

darth los
13-Sep-2010, 07:51 PM
>G4tv

NOPE.

Why they venom towards g4? Did they rape your dog or something?

Love the games...really enjoy the pop-corn-brain-off movies. Jill Valentine in the Resi 2 movie was "pixel perfect" IMO. :cool:

I also thought the Silent Hill movie was excellent, it really captured the look and feel of the game, it had a wonderfully disturbing look about it.

That said, I've always believed that you can't really make these movies true to the games, as they would involve the charracters running around for an hour to find a simple key to unlock a basic wooden draw or door that could be forced open by even a little slip of a girl like Milla.

But then the game would be over in like a half an hour ! :lol:

G4 is fucking awesome.

As for the games/movies....The last game I played was RE2, but even with that little bit of experience, it's the games over the movies.

Yes, very awesome.

RE 2 was the last classic in the series and is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for a remake.

I hope someone from capcom is reading this.

:cool: