PDA

View Full Version : True Blood promo shot sex's it up...

Neil
18-Sep-2010, 10:24 PM
http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/images/2010/08/trueblood-rs-cover.jpg

bassman
18-Sep-2010, 10:29 PM
True Blood : Redneck soap opera with a "horror" twist.

Rottedfreak
19-Sep-2010, 06:22 AM
That's all that filth fest is about.

Neil
19-Sep-2010, 07:53 AM

Yep... Great ain't it :)

Ghost Of War
19-Sep-2010, 08:47 AM
http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/images/2010/08/trueblood-rs-cover.jpg

Is it her "time of the month"?

ProfessorChaos
19-Sep-2010, 04:21 PM
Is it her "time of the month"?

dude, i just dribbled coffee on my shirt.:lol:

i don't watch this show, but a friend of mine is always going on about it. looks pretty silly to me, though. this latest vampire craze is ridiculous (twilight, vampire diaries, true blood). so fucking sick of vampires, ugh.

let me in looks like it could be decent, but as for the rest, no thanks. i hope this little trend goes away soon.

slickwilly13
19-Sep-2010, 04:25 PM
Damnit Bill Compton, move your fucking hand! Btw, that chick loses her clothes multiple times during the series, so you see her goods.

MoonSylver
19-Sep-2010, 11:12 PM
i don't watch this show, but a friend of mine is always going on about it. looks pretty silly to me, though. this latest vampire craze is ridiculous (twilight, vampire diaries, true blood). so fucking sick of vampires, ugh.

let me in looks like it could be decent, but as for the rest, no thanks. i hope this little trend goes away soon.

+1

The trend actually ran it's course back in the 90's w/ Lestat & his ilk, & there's nothing different this time around, just more of the same.

JDFP
20-Sep-2010, 03:19 AM
She's actually quite attractive with her natural brunette hair. With her hair dyed blond (like most chics who aren't natural blonds) she just looks like a cheap hooker. What is this thing with blond hair? Yuck.

Blood is very attractive though.

j.p.

bassman
20-Sep-2010, 11:53 AM
She's actually quite attractive with her natural brunette hair.

Her hair isn't the problemm for me. It's the field goal in her mouth. You would think on an actor's salary she could get a gap the size of texas repaired...

LouCipherr
20-Sep-2010, 12:34 PM

This. x100 http://enderzero.net/forum/images/smiles/sleep.gif

DjfunkmasterG
20-Sep-2010, 01:01 PM
After the disaster known as Season 2 I gave up 3 episodes into Season 3. The stench of the previous season just pissed me off so much that I couldn't fathom sitting down and watching this again so I ended up deleting the program schedule off my DVR.

Honestly I am about done with TV... nothing worth watching anymore.

bassman
20-Sep-2010, 01:09 PM

October 31st, DJ. October 31st. :cool:

DjfunkmasterG
20-Sep-2010, 01:29 PM
October 31st, DJ. October 31st. :cool:

I hope so Bass... I hope so.

ProfessorChaos
20-Sep-2010, 04:54 PM

i recently saw the light and dropped my cable service. between garbage like "dancing with the stars", real world 25 (or whatever number they're on), jersey shore, etc., i just don't see the sense in paying to have crap programming i never pay attention to.

really, all i ever watched was the news (which i can get online), breaking bad, mad men, and south park, all of which can also be *cough* found online.

DjfunkmasterG
20-Sep-2010, 06:39 PM
i recently saw the light and dropped my cable service. between garbage like "dancing with the stars", real world 25 (or whatever number they're on), jersey shore, etc., i just don't see the sense in paying to have crap programming i never pay attention to.

really, all i ever watched was the news (which i can get online), breaking bad, mad men, and south park, all of which can also be *cough* found online.

Supposedly Apple TV will be Ala Carte for the channels you want, and since I only watch 3-4 channels at most once that launches I think I could justify paying for TV again.

LouCipherr
20-Sep-2010, 06:46 PM
Supposedly Apple TV will be Ala Carte for the channels you want, and since I only watch 3-4 channels at most once that launches I think I could justify paying for TV again.

It's just a rumor for now, but that is indeed the rumor. We shall see...

darth los
20-Sep-2010, 08:36 PM
Great example why our society is decaying.

This is acceptable? There so many problems with stuff like this i don't even know where to begin.

This is a big reason why our kids today are so out of control. They are bombarded with this stuff 24/7.

My cable bill, once untouchable, is starting to look more and more expendable by the day...

And if TWD desn't deliver all hope may be lost for the genre.

:cool:

bassman
20-Sep-2010, 09:18 PM
My cable bill, once untouchable, is starting to look more and more expendable by the day...

And if TWD desn't deliver all hope may be lost for the genre.

Same here. I just recently knocked my satelite down a "package" because I realized I was paying for shit I never watched. As you said, if TWD doesn't deliver and persuade me to hold onto the cable or satelite channels, I may be dropping it all together. A neighbor of mine dropped his and got one of those HD digital antenas that pick up the local networks. It works pretty damn good. And it's a one time fee. Buy the device and that's it...

Besides....as everyone knows, you can always "acquire" any shows you want to see...

slickwilly13
23-Sep-2010, 04:53 PM
Sesame Street did a parody of the series. I am surprised, since it is an adult themed show.

6dAZ1-nF3VI

Danny
23-Sep-2010, 05:42 PM
After the disaster known as Season 2 I gave up 3 episodes into Season 3. The stench of the previous season just pissed me off so much that I couldn't fathom sitting down and watching this again so I ended up deleting the program schedule off my DVR.

side from tara and sam bollox season 3 is vastly superior to 2.