PDA

View Full Version : High School of the Dead - Anime

kidgloves
20-Sep-2010, 05:33 PM
Anyone else watch this? To be found in the usual places.
Romero zombies with gratuitous tits and ass in a high school (well so far anyway)
Its my 1st venture into anime and its really quite good.

blind2d
20-Sep-2010, 07:34 PM
Well Kung Fu, I mean kidgloves, this has already been posted here somewhere, but thanks anyway for bringing it up again. Truly the fan service goes a little overboard (what's up with that blond chick?), but other than that, it's really good. I like the otaku character, of course.
Really? Your first anime? Wow, well you picked a good one to start with, I'd say! Glad to hear you like it.

kidgloves
20-Sep-2010, 08:20 PM
Well Kung Fu, I mean kidgloves, this has already been posted here somewhere, but thanks anyway for bringing it up again. Truly the fan service goes a little overboard (what's up with that blond chick?), but other than that, it's really good. I like the otaku character, of course.
Really? Your first anime? Wow, well you picked a good one to start with, I'd say! Glad to hear you like it.

I did a search of the forums but nothing showed up and I found it hard to believe that this would have passed everyone by on these forums. Guess there's still a few teething problems.
Up to ep6 so far and loving it. Great the way they expanded the story out into the city with the survivors. I'd imagine that the title of High School of the Dead might turn people off thinking it's some sort of kids thing. Far from it. The T&A is a bonus as well.:o.
As for it being my 1st Anime, well I'm 40 yrs old and this stuff passed me by when it 1st started making it's way West.
Anyways, I'm really enjoying it so far. Gonna see if I can finish all 12 eps tonight.

darth los
20-Sep-2010, 08:37 PM
T & A !?!

I'm there.

:cool:

kidgloves
18-Jul-2011, 09:02 PM
This is now out on dvd and bluray for those who are interested. The dubbing makes a hell of a difference than the fan made subtitles i had to endure on my first viewing.

Sammich
19-Jul-2011, 07:23 PM
Anyone know if there is going to be a 2nd season of HSOTD? I tend not to trust a lot of what is on wikipedia.