PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Fry is Mycroft Holmes!

Neil
27-Sep-2010, 08:21 AM
Could be an interesting choice!

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Stephen-Fry-Is-Sherlock-Holmes-Smarter-Brother-Mycroft-20830.html

AcesandEights
27-Sep-2010, 02:09 PM
Pretty cool. Love Fry's work, though I certainly didn't know the actor by name. This could certainly be helpful, but I don't think casting is what hurt Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes. Hopefully we can get a smarter script & tighter pacing next time out.

Neil
27-Sep-2010, 02:26 PM
Pretty cool. Love Fry's work, though I certainly didn't know the actor by name. This could certainly be helpful, but I don't think casting is what hurt Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes. Hopefully we can get a smarter script & tighter pacing next time out.

I quite liked the first one... I know what you mean though... It just sort of missed something...

AcesandEights
27-Sep-2010, 02:35 PM
I quite liked the first one... I know what you mean though... It just sort of missed something...

Oh, I liked it, as well, but felt like they just missed the mark in a few areas. You know there's room for improvement when you walk out of the theater thinking about how the sequel could certainly be better than the original and that's just what I recall contemplating on my way to the exit.