PDA

View Full Version : You're on Death Row... What would your last meal be?

DjfunkmasterG
28-Sep-2010, 12:34 PM
So I was doing my normal news site surfing this morning and came across an article about Death Row inmates last meals. Now some would say they don't deserve a last meal, but forgetting the politics behind the crime and people's thoughts on what a Death Row inmate should get or not get... if you were on Death Row, what would you choose as your last meal?

Me:

General Tso Chicken - Not Spicy
Ny Strip Steak cooked Medium
Garlic Mashed Potato's
Del Monet Frech cut Green Beans
Texas Toast
(2) Banana Nut Muffins
(2) Helpings of Peach Cobbler
(1) Super Sized Friendly's Reese's Pieces Sundae
6 pack of 24oz Mt Dew.

LouCipherr
28-Sep-2010, 01:50 PM
if you were on Death Row, what would you choose as your last meal?

Simone Simons. *drool*

:lol:

MikePizzoff
28-Sep-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't think I'd have the stomach to eat a meal knowing I was about to be "put to sleep".

However, I'd order:

16oz steak, blackened on the edges
21 fried jumbo shrimp
Chinese pizza
pork fried rice
spicy/burnt potato cubes
Philly (South Jersey) cheesesteak
a Fat Knight from R U Hungry
and mint choco chip ice cream for desert

bassman
28-Sep-2010, 02:04 PM
Do they actually go and get whatever you want or is it made by the prison lunchroom staff? If you've ever had jail food - You would know why I say no thanks.

As mike pointed out....if I'm about to die, I wouldn't have much of an appetite.

BillyRay
28-Sep-2010, 02:14 PM
As mike pointed out....if I'm about to die, I wouldn't have much of an appetite.

Look at it like Homer Simpson did; fill yourself so competely full so when your bowels release - BLAMMO!!!

I s'pose by the time you get to your Last Meal, you've perhaps come to grips with your fate. So, Eat Up, Johnny.

AcesandEights
28-Sep-2010, 02:15 PM
f you've ever had jail food - You would know why I say no thanks.

Bassman, you been in the clink?

Come on, I had to ask.

bassman
28-Sep-2010, 02:23 PM
Bassman, you been in the clink?

Nothing major. Just an overnighter for a bit of pot when I was a teenager. But I was there long enough to have their breakfast and lunch. My god man....it's worse than school food.

SymphonicX
28-Sep-2010, 02:39 PM
i feel physically sick at the thought of being industrially executed....!

But if I could stomach a meal, I'd probably go for:

5x Mcdonalds burgers with no sauce
5x blocks of cheese
uncooked pizza dough
and some wet cement

Just to fuck them off when I shit myself after dying....

blind2d
28-Sep-2010, 03:28 PM
So much... where to begin?
Okonomiyaki, burger, fries, pancakes, orange juice, cream soda, corned beef hash, bacon, oatmeal, banana, tomato, sushi, cashews, chocolate, peanut butter, cocoa, ice cream, and... 3 Musketeers bar.

Legion2213
28-Sep-2010, 03:37 PM
A woman. :sneaky:

Or a nice proper roast dinner with roasties, lamb, gravy, mashed potato, yorkshire pudding...the full works basically.

Like most here, I probably wouldn't be that hungry really...even if I was, I'd probably lose the contents of my gut as I made the "long walk". :barf:

paranoid101
28-Sep-2010, 05:27 PM
Ever lasting Gobstopper from Willy Wonka

bassman
28-Sep-2010, 05:41 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post of the day

soulsyfn
28-Sep-2010, 05:57 PM

hahaha, now thats funny!

Too bad they dont wait till your done... they kill you at a set time which means you only have so much time to eat.

But if i was going to die i would eat the absolute worst stuff... kfc skin battered and fried... philly cheesesteak from Pat's with double meat and whiz... Arbys curly fries... deep fried oreos.... footlong corn dog from a carnival... buttered corn on the cob... and a snickers cheesecake from the cheesecake factory...

Then I will hopefully die of a heart attack before they execute me...lol

DjfunkmasterG
28-Sep-2010, 06:14 PM
Do they actually go and get whatever you want or is it made by the prison lunchroom staff? If you've ever had jail food - You would know why I say no thanks.

Texas does a whatever you want... Virginia... it is anything off the prison food menu.

SRP76
28-Sep-2010, 08:16 PM
Throat of prison guard. May as well take someone with me. What are they going to do, execute me for it?

DramaZombies
28-Sep-2010, 08:19 PM
hickory smoked bar b que, 2 sides of collard greens, rice and hash, large sweet tea

krakenslayer
28-Sep-2010, 08:26 PM
I'd be too busy throwing up and shitting in my pants to eat. Any man who says otherwise is a liar :p

MoonSylver
28-Sep-2010, 10:35 PM
Well, let's just call this my last meal, as I don't want MY MOM having to cook for me if I'm on DEATH ROW, but as a last meal:

Corn Meal Gravy over Fried Potatoes, w/ Sausage Patties & Green Onions on the side, w/ Milk to drink.

Favorite meal ever. I love my Mom. And her cooking! :D

BillyRay
29-Sep-2010, 02:09 PM
Thanks, Moon, now I miss my Mum...

DjfunkmasterG
30-Sep-2010, 03:09 PM
My mom makes awesome home made ravioli... I would probably add that to my list too.

LouCipherr
30-Sep-2010, 03:25 PM
My mom makes awesome home made ravioli... I would probably add that to my list too.

I'd want her to make me some of her famous meatballs. *drools* That woman can cook! :D

EvilNed
30-Sep-2010, 09:01 PM
Spaghetti Bolognese, made from human flesh.

No, I am not joking.

krakenslayer
30-Sep-2010, 09:27 PM

No, I am not joking.

And THAT'S why you're on death row! :D

acealive1
30-Sep-2010, 09:31 PM
if you were on Death Row, what would you choose as your last meal?

Kelly Clarkson...........

i'll show myself out.....

LouCipherr
30-Sep-2010, 11:32 PM
And THAT'S why you're on death row! :D

:lol: I was thinking the same thing!

ProfessorChaos
01-Oct-2010, 12:31 AM

No, I am not joking.

in class today, one of my instructors mentioned that human flesh is actually the ideal source of energy for our bodies due to amino acid make-up and sequencing.

as for my last meal, i'd ask for pussy. not to literally eat, but to have one last balling before you are cut down.

as for a real last meal, it'd probably be steak and lobster, homemade mashed potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce, and a big piece of cherry cheesecake, with a bottle of red wine.

acealive1
01-Oct-2010, 01:29 AM
in class today, one of my instructors mentioned that human flesh is actually the ideal source of energy for our bodies due to amino acid make-up and sequencing.

as for my last meal, i'd ask for pussy. not to literally eat, but to have one last balling before you are cut down.

as for a real last meal, it'd probably be steak and lobster, homemade mashed potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce, and a big piece of cherry cheesecake, with a bottle of red wine.

u better drop some seed so the world knows u were there LOL

The Great Gazoo
09-Oct-2010, 03:25 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8WMX5j5AWQyAyM:http://static.funnyjunk.com/CommentPhoto/477facc3_9929_edac.jpg&t=1

I would find out just how long it really takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Yojimbo
24-Oct-2010, 11:36 PM
Kelly Clarkson...........

i'll show myself out.....

Dude, that would be one big meal!

Sorry, it was too easy to resist. (Actually she's pretty cute)

Ok, I'll show myself out too...

rongravy
24-Oct-2010, 11:56 PM
Space cake. Loads of it...

clanglee
25-Oct-2010, 12:48 AM
Space cake. Loads of it...

This!!!!

Wyldwraith
28-Oct-2010, 03:03 AM
Hmm,
32oz Prime Rib, medium-rare bordering on rare.
Garlic mashed potatoes (huge portion), drenched in this really awesome mushroom gravy we make for holiday dinners.
24 Garlic hotwings
Louisiana Dirty Rice & Bourbon Chicken
Rack of Lamb, also smothered in mushroom gravy.
4 huge lobster tails, garlic seasoned & butter drenched.
2 Thick slices off a high-quality Spiral Honey-Ham.

I'd be good.

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 04:48 AM
for a while. then you'd be dead.:skull:

this thread makes me hungry every time i stumble in it.