PDA

View Full Version : Man picks wrong day to tickle ELMO

DjfunkmasterG
29-Sep-2010, 10:10 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/28/florida.crime.fighting.elmo/index.html

This is funny. Dude in an Elmo costume goes into a music store for a kids event some guy starts fucking with him and Elmo kicks his ass.

darth los
29-Sep-2010, 02:23 PM
Well, you gotta figure that wearing an Elmo costume for a living has to be one of the more deameaning, shittier jobs a grown man can have.

You also have to figure he'd be very sensitive to people fucking with him about it.

Makes perfect sense really.

:cool:

bassman
29-Sep-2010, 03:31 PM
The scuffle sent the guitar store into chaos

Okay. What could elmo be promoting in a music store?

SRP76
29-Sep-2010, 05:32 PM

Headbanging, apparently.

blind2d
30-Sep-2010, 03:15 AM
ba-dum-snik. But seriously, Elmo has little if any to do with music whatsoever. Very strange... funny, but also smelling of it...

Publius
30-Sep-2010, 10:23 AM

Apparently the event was at a neighboring Learning Express store, and Elmo went to Guitar Center afterwards for his own purposes.

blind2d
30-Sep-2010, 12:27 PM
What? He's gonna play a Fender in red fur? Funny guy.

LouCipherr
30-Sep-2010, 02:08 PM
All I will say about this is the dude got what he deserved. Not the elmo guy, the dude who attacked him.

It would've been nice to see a headline of "ELMO Sends Dumbfuck to Hospital" in the paper or on the news. :D

SRP76
30-Sep-2010, 05:13 PM
I still say Grover would whip his ass.

LouCipherr
30-Sep-2010, 05:16 PM
Grover > Elmo

blind2d
01-Oct-2010, 04:08 AM
Regular Grover or Super Grover?

Publius
01-Oct-2010, 10:10 AM
All I will say about this is the dude got what he deserved. Not the elmo guy, the dude who attacked him.

It would've been nice to see a headline of "ELMO Sends Dumbfuck to Hospital" in the paper or on the news. :D

I just wish someone had gotten cell phone video. And the guy in the Elmo suit hadn't taken the head off. It would have been epic.

LouCipherr
01-Oct-2010, 12:50 PM
I just wish someone had gotten cell phone video. And the guy in the Elmo suit hadn't taken the head off. It would have been epic.

Oh hell yes, that would've been even funnier! If there was footage of that, I would've shown it to every child I know and said, "See? Elmo isn't such a nice guy after all, is he?"

Destroying childhood dreams, one kid at a time. :D

DjfunkmasterG
01-Oct-2010, 01:33 PM
Oh hell yes, that would've been even funnier! If there was footage of that, I would've shown it to every child I know and said, "See? Elmo isn't such a nice guy after all, is he?"

Destroying childhood dreams, one kid at a time. :D

Dick :D

LouCipherr
01-Oct-2010, 01:47 PM
Dick :D

Thank you, thank you... no autographs, please, just throw money. :p :D

Legion2213
01-Oct-2010, 02:39 PM
"He just happened to go head first into the glass case"

Fucking priceless! :D

It's just a damn shame that ther is no CCTV of Elmo throwing down and kicking some ass!

darth los
01-Oct-2010, 03:03 PM
Money I can make.

I'd rather panties get thrown at me.

No, not yours guys.

:cool:

LouCipherr
01-Oct-2010, 04:16 PM
*rips off underwear, prepares to throw at darth, then reads his post walks away disappointed*

:lol: