PDA

View Full Version : Feds buy XRAY Van to snoop.... out bombs... YEAH RIGHT!

DjfunkmasterG
30-Sep-2010, 02:21 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/329052

Careful what you keep in your car folks.

AcesandEights
30-Sep-2010, 02:53 PM
Careful what you keep in your car folks.

Usually it's just a spade, hammer and a bag of quick lime.

Usually.

LouCipherr
30-Sep-2010, 02:56 PM
Bombs, eh? Yeah, right. I bet 100 to 1 they make nothing but drug busts and never see one hint of "bombs" :rolleyes:

Remember the rules in Zombieland? Well, I have a few of my own pre-apocalypse rules.. lets start with the first one.

Rule #1: Never trust anything the government or authority figures tell you. Always take it with a massive pile of salt.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

bassman
30-Sep-2010, 02:58 PM
On Tuesday, a counterterror operation snarled truck traffic on I-20 near Atlanta, where Department of Homeland Security teams used mobile X-ray technology to check the contents of truck trailers. Authorities said the inspections weren't prompted by any specific threat.

Holy crap. This is just moments from my home/office. Our company trucks went through the damn thing. No shit.

Should I steer clear of our radiated drivers? :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
30-Sep-2010, 02:59 PM
Rule #2 - See Rule #1

LouCipherr
30-Sep-2010, 03:28 PM
On Tuesday, a counterterror operation snarled truck traffic on I-20 near Atlanta, where Department of Homeland Security teams used mobile X-ray technology to check the contents of truck trailers. Authorities said the inspections weren't prompted by any specific threat.

They forgot to add "they held up traffic and trucks on I-20 near Atlanta, and didn't find jack shit in any of the vehicles inspected" :rolleyes:

bassman
30-Sep-2010, 04:53 PM
They're actually doing this again today. So far, this high tech anti-terrorism operation has had two arrests. Both misdemeanor marijuana charges. :lol:

AKA - two truck drivers had less than an ounce.

Wow....nice to see these tax dollars going to good use. Get those dangerous criminals off the streets!:rolleyes:

LouCipherr
30-Sep-2010, 05:23 PM
They're actually doing this again today. So far, this high tech anti-terrorism operation has had two arrests. Both misdemeanor marijuana charges. :lol:

AKA - two truck drivers had less than an ounce.

Wow....nice to see these tax dollars going to good use. Get those dangerous criminals off the streets!:rolleyes:

Boy, we didn't see that shit coming a mile away, did we? Yeah, its best to get those two pot smokers off the street - don't you know they're supporting terrorism by buying that evil marijuana?!

"Land of the Free" my ass.