PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp turns up at school...

Tricky
08-Oct-2010, 06:45 PM
Saw this story in the news today & just thought it was pretty cool that he did this :cool:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Pirates-Of-The-Caribbean-Star-Johnny-Depp-Helps-Stage-A-Mutiny-At-Primary-School-In-SE-London/Article/201010215754463?lpos=Showbiz_News_Third_Home_Page_ Feature_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15754463_Pirates_Of_The_Caribbean_Star _Johnny_Depp_Helps_Stage_A_Mutiny_At_Primary_Schoo l_In_SE_London_

bassman
08-Oct-2010, 07:34 PM
heh heh. That is pretty cool of him. Although I get the feeling the female teachers were probably more excited than the kids...

Tricky
08-Oct-2010, 07:39 PM
Yeah my girlfriend was fuming that those kids got to meet him & she didnt :lol: all is not lost though, apparently part of this new Pirates film is being shot in York where she lives, so she may still get her chance!
Definitely cool of him though, I bet not many others as famous as him would have done that! It will have made those kids day for sure!

DjfunkmasterG
08-Oct-2010, 09:37 PM
Very cool of him to do that. Much respect to the man.

Legion2213
19-Oct-2010, 09:36 PM
Depp seems like an all around cool bloke, I remember him asking to go on the "Fast Show" years ago...and his performance in "Fear and Loathing" was top draw IMO.