PDA

View Full Version : Question on L4D1 Update and achievement progress reset

AcesandEights
12-Oct-2010, 02:44 PM
I had heard the new update for the original Left 4 Dead reset the progress on any unfulfilled achievements. Can anyone confirm this? I did a quick google, but didn't see anything official.

I still have the Zombie Genocide(st?) I wanted to knock out for that game and I'm trying to confirm there is a problem that effects the 360 version and, if so, whether it will be corrected in a future update.

Anybody have any info? I looked in recent posts in this, but missed it if it had already been discussed.

darth los
12-Oct-2010, 03:41 PM
Sorry buddy, I downlaoded it for left 4 dead 2. Don't you have that one as well?

If so you can avoid the whole this and download the sequel add ons instead. It's a better deal imo, being that you get all the left 4 dead 2 perks like the defib unit, melee, adrenaline, etc.

Plus No mercy is upgraded as well. Much harder and much more fun.

:cool:

AcesandEights
12-Oct-2010, 03:53 PM
Sorry buddy, I downlaoded it for left 4 dead 2. Don't you have that one as well?

If so you can avoid the whole this and download the sequel add ons instead. It's a better deal imo, being that you get all the left 4 dead 2 perks like the defib unit, melee, adrenaline, etc.

Plus No mercy is upgraded as well. Much harder and much more fun.

I've downloaded the Sacrifice for L4D2, the problem is that the glitch for L4D1 supposedly relates just to the manual, necessary update as soon as the disc for that game is put in the 360 and I eventually want to get a few more achievements on L4D1.

That's why I'm asking to see if it exists and if Valve has confirmed it will be corrected. I'm not sticking my L4D1 disc back in anytime soon, just in case.

darth los
12-Oct-2010, 04:49 PM
I've downloaded the Sacrifice for L4D2, the problem is that the glitch for L4D1 supposedly relates just to the manual, necessary update as soon as the disc for that game is put in the 360 and I eventually want to get a few more achievements on L4D1.

That's why I'm asking to see if it exists and if Valve has confirmed it will be corrected. I'm not sticking my L4D1 disc back in anytime soon, just in case.

A wise decision young padawan.