Neil
12-Oct-2010, 05:02 PM
Big Tits Zombie

http://terracottadistribution.com/films/big-tits-zombie-3d

Sorry!

AcesandEights
12-Oct-2010, 05:14 PM
Never apologize for big tits...unless they're sloppy :D

5 bored strippers unleash the Army of the Undead by accident; only their kick ass skills can save the world now!

Oh, dear...

I take it back. Apology not accepted ;)

So is this Zombie-sploitation cinema?

Mike70
12-Oct-2010, 05:17 PM
to steal a phrase from you: "oh, dear!"

this blurb made me laugh out loud:

About Terracotta Distribution

Committed to bringing quality and entertaining Far East films to the UK.

alrighty then.

bassman
12-Oct-2010, 05:20 PM
"In titty-licious 3D!" :lol:

Tricky
12-Oct-2010, 05:29 PM
God damn those crazy japs ha ha! :D

blind2d
12-Oct-2010, 05:39 PM
I knew about this weeks ago... didn't post it, for whatever reason. This film is the brainchild of Rei Mikamoto, best known for the manga series "Reiko the Zombie Shop" of which I have all english translated volumes (1 - 6). I believe there are eleven in japanese. But yeah, I don't know about this film... Helldriver looks way better.

Andy
12-Oct-2010, 06:38 PM
Big Tits Zombie

http://terracottadistribution.com/films/big-tits-zombie-3d

Sorry!

Still looks better than land.

EDukes
12-Oct-2010, 07:08 PM
It's got two 10-star reviews on IMDB so far. Although, I can't tell if the first guy is being sarcastic or not. First dude writes a very long review that apparently goes into how well the script was crafted. He also writes another review for G.I. Joe where he's pissed off that people will think it's real.

Rancid Carcass
12-Oct-2010, 07:27 PM
Er... cute Japanese girls running round in skimpy underwear - that pretty much describes what I'd always imagined the perfect zombie apocalypse would be like. :lol:

LouCipherr
12-Oct-2010, 07:33 PM
Still looks better than land.

:elol:

Well, I'll say one thing about this flick: the ONLY thing that's going to save it is....

The tits. :lol:

MoonSylver
12-Oct-2010, 10:32 PM
I knew about this weeks ago... didn't post it, for whatever reason.

Yeah, same here...I mean, I'm into zombies, I'm into big tits, but... :shifty:

paranoid101
12-Oct-2010, 11:26 PM
Looks like a better 3D zombie film than resident evil afterlife tbh

blind2d
13-Oct-2010, 01:33 AM
It's pretty cool that Mikamoto's dream is finally realized, though. The man's been a horror movie fan for a long time, and now he finally gets to make one of his own, so it's pretty cool.
If anyone on here likes manga, why not check out "Reiko the Zombie Shop"? They may not be Romero zombies, but it's the best gore in a manga that I've seen so far, and yeah... big tits too.

clanglee
13-Oct-2010, 09:12 AM
You should never have to appologize for big tits or zombies.

BillyRay
13-Oct-2010, 02:20 PM
You should never have to appologize for big tits or zombies.

"Big-tittied zombies mean never having to say you're sorry."

Legion2213
13-Oct-2010, 04:37 PM
"In Tittylicious 3D" Brilliant! :D

DEAD BEAT
13-Oct-2010, 07:48 PM
failed to see what big tits have in common with zombies but.......don't really care! lol ;)

Neil
15-Oct-2010, 02:23 PM
Bit over at AICN about it - http://www.aintitcool.com/node/47048 (page down a couple of times)

darth los
15-Oct-2010, 03:32 PM
failed to see what big tits have in common with zombies but.......don't really care! lol ;)

There you go. I been waiting on you to weigh in on a couple of threads. lol

But yeah, those are like two of my favorite things so I guess it's worth a watch.

:cool:

DEAD BEAT
15-Oct-2010, 03:52 PM
There you go. I been waiting on you to weigh in on a couple of threads. lol

But yeah, those are like two of my favorite things so I guess it's worth a watch.

lol you know me Darth I only speak when it counts! lol I may speak as a clown most the time....but @ least im not an asshole like some of the sensitive fools on here! ;)

Marie
15-Oct-2010, 07:15 PM
but @ least im not an asshole like some of the sensitive fools on here! ;)

but @ least im not an asshole like some of the sensitive fools on here!

That was about me wasnt it?<G>

DEAD BEAT
15-Oct-2010, 07:52 PM

Ive never met u before, so no.
Besides if i was going to mention particular people i'd b on here all day! lmao

darth los
15-Oct-2010, 08:05 PM

I don't think so. All of your 510 posts have been some of the most non offensive stuff I've ever read so he can't be talking about you.

You do need to post more thogh dude. Usually very insightful stuff from the female perspective which is sorely lacking around here.

DEAD BEAT
18-Oct-2010, 04:28 PM
I don't think so. All of your 510 posts have been some of the most non offensive stuff I've ever read so he can't be talking about you.

You do need to post more thogh dude. Usually very insightful stuff from the female perspective which is sorely lacking around here.

lol 2 true dude! i once and awhile get into a disscussion....but over all i can be a clown! lol ;)

Wyldwraith
18-Oct-2010, 06:23 PM
Nah,
If anyone around here is overly Pedantic that'd be me. Sometimes even unconsciously patronizing. Overly sensitive? Nope, notta, nobody here by that name Joe.

MoonSylver
18-Oct-2010, 10:50 PM
Nah,
If anyone around here is overly Pedantic that'd be me. Sometimes even unconsciously patronizing. Overly sensitive? Nope, notta, nobody here by that name Joe.

Now I KNOW you guys are talking about me! You son's of WHORES you! :lol:

clanglee
18-Oct-2010, 11:23 PM
Now I KNOW you guys are talking about me! You son's of WHORES you! :lol:

Quit pickin' on mah Moon!! He ain't done nuthin' that you should mistreat him so. Hims such a special widdle boy.

MoonSylver
19-Oct-2010, 12:38 AM
Quit pickin' on mah Moon!! He ain't done nuthin' that you should mistreat him so. Hims such a special widdle boy.

Moon & Clang family reunion. From right, Moon, Dad, Clang

http://www.sideshowworld.com/SB-1a-Pinheads.jpg

clanglee
19-Oct-2010, 01:21 AM
Ahhh the memories!! Those were the days. Hell. . .I hardly even get any rocks thrown at me anymore even. Not since we left the Circus anyways.

Mike70
19-Oct-2010, 02:11 AM
Ahhh the memories!! Those were the days. Hell. . .I hardly even get any rocks thrown at me anymore even. Not since we left the Circus anyways.

that special surgery in the ukraine fixed you up then?

clanglee
19-Oct-2010, 03:25 AM
that special surgery in the ukraine fixed you up then?

only if you look at me sideways and one eye squinted. . .but it was well worth the money!!

DEAD BEAT
19-Oct-2010, 07:51 PM
Moon & Clang family reunion. From right, Moon, Dad, Clang

http://www.sideshowworld.com/SB-1a-Pinheads.jpg

lol and i thought i was the only nut job in this forum! lmao ;)

MoonSylver
19-Oct-2010, 11:13 PM

You need to frquent some of the other forums on here then, I can't think of anyone on here who ISN'T a nut job! :lol:

Mike70
19-Oct-2010, 11:39 PM

not by a long shot. there are a lot of folks around here who are a few fries short of a happy meal. come to think of it, a lot of us are missing the toy as well.

clanglee
20-Oct-2010, 12:38 AM
nut job lmao ;)

Nah, I couldn't afford the Nutjob. . . .they are still as wrinkley as ever alas. . . .

Mike70
20-Oct-2010, 12:42 AM
Nah, I couldn't afford the Nutjob. . . .they are still as wrinkley as ever alas. . . .

when you were getting fixed up in the ukraine you should've hopped over to belarus. they do amazing nutjobs there.

clanglee
20-Oct-2010, 01:01 AM
when you were getting fixed up in the ukraine you should've hopped over to belarus. they do amazing nutjobs there.

Now you tell me. . . .. ;)