PDA

View Full Version : Bikers...

Jamn
18-Oct-2010, 03:12 AM
I didn't realize Romero's genius of the motorcycle gang until the other day. I was watching an episode of Outlaw Bikers or something like that. The gang they were featuring were very organized. They had chapters all over and each had a safehouse or clubhouse where they had weapons and explosives. Several were ex military and they had a huge network of people that could get them what ever they wanted or needed. Just thinking the people you might want to be with when the zombies come just may be a motorcycle gang.

MoonSylver
18-Oct-2010, 04:56 AM
Yeah, just not the bikers from "Dawn"! Those guys were the Three Stooges of biker gangs. Pie Fights? Seltzer Water? Oh, you guys! :lol:

bassman
18-Oct-2010, 12:33 PM
"What are you gonna watch on that thing?!?"

"Duuuuuuhhhhh....I dunno"

Smart fellas. :lol:

AcesandEights
18-Oct-2010, 02:04 PM

Every good machine needs its simple cogs :)

bassman
18-Oct-2010, 02:21 PM
Every good machine needs its simple cogs :)

*looks at the dumbass checking his blood pressure*

Yup...

AcesandEights
18-Oct-2010, 02:25 PM

Yup...

That part always got me, even worse than the pie fighting scene.

blind2d
18-Oct-2010, 06:59 PM
2D: My favorite bit!
It is, isn't it?

BillyRay
18-Oct-2010, 07:09 PM
That part always got me, even worse than the pie fighting scene.

I dunno, here's a guy in the middle of a Zombie Apocalypse, he can't get his blood pressure medication, he's a little nervous, wants to check it.

Understandable. Stupid as #$%, but understandable.

sandrock74
18-Oct-2010, 08:32 PM
You know, when you put it like that, his actions seem a bit on the responsible side....

AcesandEights
18-Oct-2010, 08:38 PM
You know, when you put it like that, his actions seem a bit on the responsible side....

Don't fall for it!

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp96/JaimeEric/JediMindTricks.jpg

Andy
18-Oct-2010, 10:27 PM

Yup...

I always just figured the guy was pretty unhinged to begin with, saw the zombie swarms, knew he had no way out so just thought fuck it and went for the machine.

MoonSylver
18-Oct-2010, 10:33 PM

It's amazing how many little throw away lines from movies I use in conversation w/ friends who will "get it". I still say "Hey, what the hell you gonna watch on that thing!" in reference to TV's or mutter "I dunno man..." when appropriate. :lol: