PDA

View Full Version : "Paul" with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

Neil
18-Oct-2010, 12:58 PM
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/47072

bassman
18-Oct-2010, 01:16 PM
Looks fun, but I really wish they found someone else to voice Paul. I've really got no problem with Rogen, but he's EVERYWHERE and there's really no mistaking that voice...

blind2d
18-Oct-2010, 01:50 PM
I'll see it, for sure, but yeah... Rogen....

bassman
17-Dec-2010, 01:05 PM
L5ipZwwQPcY

BillyRay
17-Dec-2010, 02:21 PM
Looks fun, but I really wish they found someone else to voice Paul. I've really got no problem with Rogen, but he's EVERYWHERE and there's really no mistaking that voice...

It's good to see Pegg and Frost together again, plus Bateman as a MIB; but Rogen's voice does seem jarring. (Although it's right for the character I suppose)

HAHAHA!! >thud<

Turns out this has been my 1000th post. :thumbsup:

I was told there'd be cake. :hyper:

MinionZombie
17-Dec-2010, 04:43 PM

The cake is a lie. :shifty:

I know, dated now, but it had to be said.

JDFP
17-Dec-2010, 04:59 PM
It's good to see Pegg and Frost together again, plus Bateman as a MIB; but Rogen's voice does seem jarring. (Although it's right for the character I suppose)

HAHAHA!! >thud<

Hey, where IS that cake??? :sneaky:

I have you beat by one post, HAHA!!! :D

Today is a special day in the history of HPotD, both BillyRay and I hit our 1,000 mark. This calls for some type of celebration.

As far as the film "Paul" goes -- Simon Pegg is in it. That's an instant add to my Netflix queue there.

j.p.

blind2d
17-Dec-2010, 08:54 PM
Great trailer! Yay!!
Hey Page, get these boys some of your special carrot cake! They've earned it!
...Page?....you there?

rongravy
26-Mar-2011, 03:08 AM
Saw it tonight. Those guys were great together, as always, and what a great cast. Rogen was fine, too, unless you just have a giant anti-hard on for him. I liked it, how can you not with aliens puffing the cheeba?
Lots of Star Wars in there. During the bar fight, they play the cantina music. I'm proud of my kid for picking up on that. Making daddy proud. Pegg was wearing a Star Wars tee the whole time. Coincidentally, so was I.
Bateman, superb. Enjoyed Sigourney Weaver, and her ultimate fate.
Too many awesome bit players to mention.
Worth watching.

bassman
26-Mar-2011, 03:11 AM
Ah, i'm jealous.....

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

rongravy
26-Mar-2011, 03:28 AM
Ah, i'm jealous.....

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
Surprisingly, I did. When it came out last weekend, I saw Limitless instead. I was kind of turned off by the CG alien thangie when I saw the trailers way back, and just like Bradley Cooper for reasons I'm trying to find within myself. Still searching...
Kidding, but I wish I'd seen this instead last weekend because Limitless was lame.
But then again, whatever would I be stuck with this weekend?

Also, a new dirty, dirty trailer for Your Highness. It was the first time I'd seen it on the bigscreen. They also didn't cover Portman's thong. Can't wait to see it. That was the only trailer I remember, as I was still toking kind of late. And nachos were calling...

DjfunkmasterG
28-Mar-2011, 11:22 AM
Portmans been soiled... even though the cutie she is, she now has the child of another mans seed. I just can't look at her the same.

blind2d
28-Mar-2011, 05:45 PM
I must see this! Probably rent, though. As I've said, theaters are just out of my price range these days...
Anybody know where I can find music from Swell Maps?

thxleo
29-Mar-2011, 02:39 AM
Bateman, superb.

When he said "mother fuckin, titty suckin, two ball bitch", I laughed out loud.

rongravy
29-Mar-2011, 02:52 AM
I feel the same way about Salma Hayek.
Ack, wait!
I didn't know Portman had some guy's rugrat. Thanks for ruining it.
(Kidding, I'd still hit it were I lucky enough to fall into it.)