View Full Version : Great dream last night! Zombie Dallas!

Neil
19-Oct-2010, 09:49 AM
Sounds cheasy, but I had my first zombie dream in a loooooong time last night. It was zombies at Southfork... There was a very moving scene with JR fighting and losing against a zombie and then slowly dieing, glass of whisky in his hand...

Also some VERY graphic scenes involving bassball bats and heads!

I think all this talk of the walking dead is to blame!

Legion2213
19-Oct-2010, 02:47 PM
Haven't had a zombie dream for ages...I feel cheated. :mad:

Neil
19-Oct-2010, 02:52 PM
Oh it was excellent. Real quality dread and concern involved!

JDFP
19-Oct-2010, 04:11 PM
That is awesome, Neil.

Was Jock there? I'd pit Jock Ewing against a couple thousand zombies any day as an easy winner.

I could definitely see Mrs. Ellie Mae opening a severe can of whoop-ass if her family was attacked too. Hell hath no fury like Mrs. Ellie Mae being pissed off!

Fantastic show by the way, not that you all can tell I'm a fan or anything (ahem).

j.p.

Neil
19-Oct-2010, 07:41 PM
That is awesome, Neil.

Was Jock there? I'd pit Jock Ewing against a couple thousand zombies any day as an easy winner.

I could definitely see Mrs. Ellie Mae opening a severe can of whoop-ass if her family was attacked too. Hell hath no fury like Mrs. Ellie Mae being pissed off!

Fantastic show by the way, not that you all can tell I'm a fan or anything (ahem).

j.p.

It does sound daft doesn't it... But the dream was quite the opposite. Quite bleak and gruesome!

Philly_SWAT
21-Oct-2010, 10:17 PM
That is awesome, Neil.

j.p.
Excellent dream there Neil, wish I had it! But for those who were wondering, I went there to check it out...no zombies!
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/Philly_SWAT/Southfork.jpg

hadrian0117
21-Oct-2010, 11:17 PM
I had a dream last night that was a mashup of Glee!, Weeds, and Dawn of the Dead.

JDFP
22-Oct-2010, 01:24 AM
Excellent dream there Neil, wish I had it! But for those who were wondering, I went there to check it out...no zombies!
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/Philly_SWAT/Southfork.jpg

Lucky bastard. I'd LOVE to visit Southfork.

From what I hear it's absolutely amazing with the museum/etc. Say, you didn't happen to take any pictures inside did you?

When I grow up I want to be Jock Ewing.

j.p.

Philly_SWAT
22-Oct-2010, 08:57 AM
Lucky bastard. I'd LOVE to visit Southfork.

From what I hear it's absolutely amazing with the museum/etc. Say, you didn't happen to take any pictures inside did you?

When I grow up I want to be Jock Ewing.

j.p.
Well the day I was there, there either wasnt a tour and/or I just didnt go on it. Or maybe the only tour was around the ranch but not inside the house. When I was a kid, I always kinda wanted to be JR. That may explain some skewed views of the world that I have now...

But, I never expected my Southfork picture to be relevant of HPOTD. Small world, huh? :)