PDA

View Full Version : Has Randy Quaid gone radio rental?

Neil
24-Oct-2010, 06:00 PM
Actor Randy Quaid and his wife Evi are seeking asylum in Canada, claiming they are being persecuted in the US.

The couple were arrested in Vancouver on Thursday on US warrants related to vandalism charges, issued last week after they missed a court appearance.

"We feel our lives are in danger," Evi Quaid told an immigration adjudicator.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11615164

BillyRay
25-Oct-2010, 02:28 PM
It seems that they're going ahead with Independance Day 2, and Quaid is trying to get back into the head of his crazy redneck from the firest film.

@#$%-ing Method Actors...

AcesandEights
25-Oct-2010, 02:48 PM
Radio rental? Is this English rhyming slang for some sort of mental?

If so, it sounds like it.

Mike70
25-Oct-2010, 03:14 PM
i briefly glanced at this story last night. seems like randy has gone straight out of his fucking mind. he's run off to canada over what amounts to trespassing and vandalism.
and he's talking crazy shit about there being "star/celebrity whackers" (his words not mine) who are going around killing famous people and making it look like either an accident of suicide.

isn't that the plot of a few shitty movies? if not, it should be.

bassman
25-Oct-2010, 03:52 PM
He just had to get away from the microwave in his US home.

"Every time Katherine reved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour or so."

JDFP
25-Oct-2010, 04:54 PM
Maybe Randy has been hanging out with Joaquin Phoenix?

j.p.

Neil
25-Oct-2010, 06:17 PM
Radio rental? Is this English rhyming slang for some sort of mental?

If so, it sounds like it.

Exactly... :)

MoonSylver
25-Oct-2010, 06:42 PM
He just had to get away from the microwave in his US home.

"Every time Katherine reved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour or so."

http://www.zuguide.com/image/Randy-Quaid-Independence-Day.9.jpg

"It was the aliens...they...did things to me...." :lol:

Poor guy, I'd heard awhile back about his B&E/mental issues. Shame. He's played a lot of great characters in a lot of great movies.

Danny
25-Oct-2010, 06:53 PM
Hey, Gary Buesey won't be wit us forever, yelling at mice with his shirt off, someone had to receive the mantle. into every generation one is born, batshit, snooker loopy, mentally quadraspazzed mental manz.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Maybe Randy has been hanging out with Joaquin Phoenix?

j.p.

Out of the loop guy?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/09/joaquin_phoenix_yes_it_was_a_h.html

MoonSylver
25-Oct-2010, 06:56 PM
Hey, Gary Buesey won't be wit us forever, yelling at mice with his shirt off, someone had to receive the mantle. into every generation one is born, batshit, snooker loopy, mentally quadraspazzed mental manz.

Buesey is better now that he's on the proper meds now, isn't he? If not, somebody need to get these 2 in a flick together ASAP. No script required. Just put 'em together & let 'em riff off of each other. Pure gold ensues. :thumbsup:

JDFP
25-Oct-2010, 07:31 PM

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Out of the loop guy?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/09/joaquin_phoenix_yes_it_was_a_h.html

Nah, I actually saw the recent interview with Letterman. I also saw "I'm Still Here" with him in it too -- it's one of the worst pieces of shit I've ever seen. I almost shut it off three or four times but wanted to see if it could get any worse (it did).

I was trying to make a joke, I guess I should stick with my day job.

j.p.

rongravy
25-Oct-2010, 10:57 PM
...somebody need to get these 2 in a flick together ASAP. No script required. Just put 'em together & let 'em riff off of each other. Pure gold ensues. :thumbsup:

Fuck that, I say get those two in the ring together.
Thunderdome style.
We'll see who is crazy then.