PDA

View Full Version : My new song!

blind2d
26-Oct-2010, 12:35 AM
Hi! Just thought I'd post my new song here, since it has a sort of zombie theme to it.
Hope you guys like it! Feel free to bash me as much as you see fit!
http://www.acidplanet.com/components/embedfile.asp?asset=1373649&T=2158

---------- Post added 26-Oct-2010 at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 25-Oct-2010 at 06:45 PM ----------

Okay, come on now, I know people are reading this... so why won't anyone comment? I can take your criticism nobly, I promise! Please, just let me know what you think! Or tell me if I posted this in the wrong section! Or if the link doesn't work! Or anything! I'm begging here!

bassman
26-Oct-2010, 12:38 AM
I think you would probably have better luck if it were streaming. I wanted to listen, but Im not sure I want to download...

blind2d
26-Oct-2010, 03:25 AM
Huh, well I don't know how to do that... and you shouldn't have to download it... I don't think...

MikePizzoff
26-Oct-2010, 10:03 AM
It is streaming, Miles, don't worry. I guess he didn't see it on there.

I wasn't too keen on the intro as it ran a bit long and might turn off some people before the song actually starts. I could picture the song in a zombie flick, though. I envisioned a sunny day, green grass, crazy contrast, and two people running through a field from an army of undead.

blind2d
26-Oct-2010, 12:10 PM
Thanks MikeP! Glad somebody listened to it! I agree with you, I think I made the intro too long, but you should know that I knocked it out in like 20 minutes off the top of my head (instruments and all), so I didn't really bother to fine tune it. More of a concept, you know, but yeah, I might make a better version some day. Cool, well now I know what to adjust next time. Thanks again!