PDA

View Full Version : Who's 1st to get it?

DEAD BEAT
28-Oct-2010, 04:59 PM
I don't think this was ever brought up.......but!

If a zombie take over was to happen and out of all the billions of people in the world including "celebs" u were one of the few left alive....who would you go outta your way to put a bullet in their head before anyone else?:dead:

I'll start....."Tom Cruise!" ;):D

bassman
28-Oct-2010, 05:02 PM
Zack Snyder. And not because of Dawn04. I actually like Watchmen, so it's not his directing. Just something about the guy makes me want to kick his face in...

"Shatner. I'd kill William Shatner" :cool:

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 05:03 PM
is this basically "if you could get away with murder, who would you kill?" thread?

or are we talking about "if you could pick any person to be a zombie and re-kill them, who would it be?" thread?

bassman
28-Oct-2010, 05:04 PM
I think he's meaning who would you want to put down after they've already become a zombie. If he's meaning alive....I would still kill Snyder and then enjoy killing him again. :lol:

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 05:07 PM
since i was just talking about her being responsible for the downfall of the RE video game series, i'd love to blow milla skankovich's head clean off her scrawny skanky shoulders.

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2010, 05:10 PM
For some reason I want to say Rosie O'Donnell.

Her or those people who put their half full coffee cups down on the floor of a moving train and think they will somehow (through magic?) not get knocked over. Talk about grindin' my gears!

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 05:14 PM
your mentioning of rosie made me think of the ladies on the view...which made my mind briefly float the idea about bringing up politicians and political pundits....better leave that one alone, things around here have been kinda peaceful as of late...

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2010, 05:22 PM
Oh, can I just corral anyone on the cast of a show that begins with the words: 'The Real Housewives of..." into a barn and just burn it to the ground?

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 05:27 PM
jesus, you're really bringing out the worst in me.

i don't watch tv anymore, but goddamn, i'd like to just march downtown in a zombified LA with a riot suit or spartan armor and chain-gun like blaine from predator and fucking mow all those idiots down.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BsuY6v3L9ao/TD_ovqls8II/AAAAAAAAABY/fKOgVPX0qzY/s1600/wrestlerjesse.jpg

MoonSylver
28-Oct-2010, 05:31 PM
I'll start....."Tom Cruise!" ;):D

Damnit, you already took mine! :rant: :lol:

bassman
28-Oct-2010, 05:33 PM
your mentioning of rosie made me think of the ladies on the view...which made my mind briefly float the idea about bringing up politicians and political pundits....better leave that one alone, things around here have been kinda peaceful as of late...

Shit. Now you've done it, prof. The cats out of the bag. Soon this place will be swarming with political arguments and get the lockdown.

Might as well throw this out before it's too late -

In before the lock
http://www.top50.nu/img/upload/291mahf.gif

:lol:

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2010, 05:33 PM
Damnit, you already took mine! :rant: :lol:

Howabout Tom Kruse, inventor of the "hoveround" chairs, instead?

http://www.hoveround.com/wp/images/content/lifestyle/hoveround-electric-wheel-chair-inventor-tom-kruse.jpg

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 05:35 PM
wtf is that from, bass? i laughed so hard i scared my dog.

bassman
28-Oct-2010, 05:39 PM
I haven't the slightest clue. I just saw it on another site and laughed until I cried...

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 05:41 PM
that is beyond priceless. my god...i'm still grinning like a fool.

JDFP
28-Oct-2010, 05:43 PM
Sarah Silverman. Because she's vulgar and disturbing and I just don't like her very much. Enough of a reason for me.

Ashton Kutcher. Ditto reasons. He annoys me greatly.

I'm sure I'll think of more...

j.p.

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 05:46 PM
like i was saying, jp, about 90% of hollywood, reality tv "stars", etc are already dead (again), i called dibs.

JDFP
28-Oct-2010, 06:08 PM
like i was saying, jp, about 90% of hollywood, reality tv "stars", etc are already dead (again), i called dibs.

As long as I can seek my vengeance on Silverman and Kutcher, you're good to go for having a field day with the rest of them.

j.p.

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 06:09 PM
yeah, as long as i can piss on silverman's head when you're done. i hate that annoying bitch too.

bassman
28-Oct-2010, 06:11 PM
I think Silverman's kinda cute in a strange way.:shifty:

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2010, 06:12 PM

I agree...to a degree, but she can be pretty foul and annoying at times, as well.

MoonSylver
28-Oct-2010, 07:13 PM
Howabout Tom Kruse, inventor of the "hoveround" chairs, instead?

http://www.hoveround.com/wp/images/content/lifestyle/hoveround-electric-wheel-chair-inventor-tom-kruse.jpg

Nah, he's ok. If we're capping inventors though, I'll take James Dyson...smug bastard! :lol:

http://ideasfarm.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/dyson.jpg

Oh, she's entirely cute...I'd bang her hard...which is the only reason anyone puts up with her inane "comedy". Bitch is as funny as a nail through the scrote. :rant:

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 07:42 PM
sarah silverman stikes me as the type of girl with very bad breath and a very pungent and musky odorous vagina.

and her voice...so grating.

MoonSylver
28-Oct-2010, 08:22 PM
sarah silverman stikes me as the type of girl with very bad breath and a very pungent and musky odorous vagina.

Ewww...:barf: You seem to have given this some thought...:shifty: Way to make a brotha go limp there fella. :lol:

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2010, 08:26 PM
TWe need to get Mike involved in this thread, the accumulated rage of hpotd has barely been tapped.

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2010, 08:37 PM
Ewww...:barf: You seem to have given this some thought...:shifty: Way to make a brotha go limp there fella. :lol:

i dunno, man. i just look at her and she reminds me of a cute girl i knew who always had kinda bad breath and was ALWAYS chewing gum. then one of her ex's dropped the info that she always smelled really fishy down there too.

she's got that same look, and as bitter, whiny, bitchy, and mean-spirited as silverman is, she's probably got a chip on her shoulder about having a stink in her pink.

DEAD BEAT
28-Oct-2010, 11:41 PM
that is beyond priceless. my god...i'm still grinning like a fool.

And you thought i was unsensitive! lol

Mike70
28-Oct-2010, 11:59 PM
TWe need to get Mike involved in this thread, the accumulated rage of hpotd has barely been tapped.

how have i missed this amazing thread? :lol:

my answer:

thom brennaman & chris welsh. the reds tv broadcasters. two more idiotic, inane, and ignorant fools could not possibly be found on this planet.

yeah, i agree with a lot of the above posters about sarah silverman. she's about as funny as leprosy or perhaps gas gangrene.

Wyldwraith
29-Oct-2010, 12:51 AM
Individuals to off and then re-off, my Top Ten List.
#1 Rush Limbaugh (if he isn't a zombie already)
#2 Britney Spears (for being just that retarded a hoe, and poster-girl for Involuntary Sterilization.)
#3 Pearce Dreadin (personal business)
#4 Cathryn Emerson (the above personal business, + a Judas-level betrayal of a friend of 15 years for no better reason than pleasing her Screw of the Week.)
#5 Carrot Top.
#6 Stephen Colbert (For trying to be Jon Stewart and failing)

Hrmm, I seem to have run out of people. Perhaps thats a sign of personal growth.

blind2d
29-Oct-2010, 01:53 AM
I love you wraith, but... Colbert? Dude's in his own thing, man. He's being him, not Stewart. Whatever, haters are called haters because they hate...
Speaking of irrational rage, you know who I would kill? Dyrdek and Sheckler... maybe even Bam... goddamn MTV-sell out-reality show-money loving-fucktards...
Them and the cast of Glee... nah, that's too harsh... well, maybe... I don't know... Tom Bergerone, or however you spell his name... goddamn ABC whore...