PDA

View Full Version : going to zombie town......

acealive1
29-Oct-2010, 12:01 AM
tomorrow night. taking the midnight express train and going to see the zombie sights LOL. wish me luck :elol:

blind2d
29-Oct-2010, 01:45 AM
Good luck, Ace! Have a blast for me, yeah?

acealive1
29-Oct-2010, 02:13 AM
Good luck, Ace! Have a blast for me, yeah?

i'll definitely try, might be going to the wampum mines to check it out as well.

acealive1
05-Nov-2010, 10:43 PM
went to monroeville mall.......... the zombie walk/ anything else planned for halloween was canned........no reasons given but the rumor is that they didnt "want the headache"

Mitchified
05-Nov-2010, 11:52 PM
It must have been a recurring theme. The same type of situation came up at the supposedly haunted prison in Mansfield this year. They had a twenty minute tour as usual, but no sit-in or whatnot.

acealive1
06-Nov-2010, 02:21 AM
damn, i keep hearing about mansfield. my aunt grew up there. i may have to check it out next halloween season. they do not realize the sheer money those walks generate. so they're basically saying we can have a store dedicated to zombies complete with a wall of fame but nothing else. dumb asses.

triste realtà
07-Nov-2010, 09:31 PM
went to monroeville mall.......... the zombie walk/ anything else planned for halloween was canned........no reasons given but the rumor is that they didnt "want the headache"

On the It's Alive Show, who I think organizes it, it said "the mall couldn't hold them all", so they moved it to Chapter Square on the 23rd(?) I think.

Debbieangel
08-Nov-2010, 11:58 PM
Oh geez Ace I am sorry to hear that, I know you have wanted to do MM for a long time.
I hope you got to enjoy the mall anyway?

acealive1
09-Nov-2010, 05:39 AM
Oh geez Ace I am sorry to hear that, I know you have wanted to do MM for a long time.
I hope you got to enjoy the mall anyway?

i got to see the mall last year :) but was never included in a walk. i kinda had to do it from memory and was pretty accurate with pictures. the only part i didnt see was the boiler room.

Trancelikestate
09-Nov-2010, 01:04 PM
They didn't do it at the mall cuz too many bad apples ruined it and threw fake blood everywhere and shit. I hear the blood was seen in the mall for weeks afterward. Your right near my house! Did you go to gateway commerce center?

acealive1
10-Nov-2010, 07:37 PM
They didn't do it at the mall cuz too many bad apples ruined it and threw fake blood everywhere and shit. I hear the blood was seen in the mall for weeks afterward. Your right near my house! Did you go to gateway commerce center?

nah i didnt go there, i was just in the monroeville shopping area by the mall and primanti bros. next stop.......florida to see locations from day ;)