PDA

View Full Version : Fresh out of filet mignon?

DubiousComforts
29-Oct-2010, 04:03 PM
Pick up a can of BEEF TREATS, Mark Tierno's original recipe.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs942.snc4/73533_469539736384_827556384_5283954_1647446_n.jpg

Because every DEAD will have his DAY.

AcesandEights
29-Oct-2010, 05:52 PM
Just when I was going to go without lunch today! Now I want a can. :)

darth los
29-Oct-2010, 06:20 PM
That's fucking awesome. Now I want a can. :(

:cool:

MoonSylver
29-Oct-2010, 06:56 PM
Made. Of. AWESOME!!!!! http://www.dormibella.nl/forum/Smileys/dormibella/headbang.gif

bassman
29-Oct-2010, 06:59 PM
So what's inside?:shifty:

For you guys wanting one....I'm sure it would be simple to make your own mock up and glue it around an empty can. I'm assuming that's what was done here...

MoonSylver
29-Oct-2010, 07:03 PM
For you guys wanting one....I'm sure it would be simple to make your own mock up and glue it around an empty can. I'm assuming that's what was done here...

That's not the point. The point is it's MADE.OF.AWESOME. :rockbrow: :lol:

blind2d
29-Oct-2010, 07:07 PM
Oh I get it!! Very snazzy.

darth los
29-Oct-2010, 07:18 PM
So what's inside?:shifty:

I lack the artistic talent to do that stuff but it sure would be a cool collector's item.

:cool:

bassman
29-Oct-2010, 07:20 PM
That's not the point. The point is it's MADE.OF.AWESOME. :rockbrow: :lol:

Looks like it's made on a home computer. :lol:

MoonSylver
29-Oct-2010, 07:31 PM
Looks like it's made on a home computer. :lol:

Yeah, but he thought of it first. You or I didn't. Thus=awesome.;)

acealive1
29-Oct-2010, 10:08 PM
what about pork chops o' chunky?

Mike70
29-Oct-2010, 10:46 PM
i think i'll pass. ;)

MoonSylver
29-Oct-2010, 11:30 PM
i think i'll pass. ;)

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsC/2658-4498.gif
"Shit, I don't blame him. I wouldn't TOUCH the stuff!"

:lol:

Mike70
29-Oct-2010, 11:37 PM
http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsC/2658-4498.gif

i think that some of us were separated at birth.:lol:

Rancid Carcass
30-Oct-2010, 01:40 AM

Sorry, fresh out of filet mignon...no wait... this is gettin' weird...:shifty:

DubiousComforts
01-Nov-2010, 11:09 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs947.snc4/74086_471140431384_827556384_5319784_788751_n.jpg

The BEEF TREATS can was thxleo's idea, so it figures that bassman would instinctively hate all over the idea. :p

The label was designed to look like an old K-ration can from World War II, and yes, Virginia, it was made on a computer (an HP laptop to be exact).

And actually, the correct lines of dialog are "he won't touch it, I wouldn't either." which is the slogan of Logan Foods, distributor of Beef TreatsŪ, and appears on the back of the label.

bassman
01-Nov-2010, 11:12 PM
The BEEF TREATS can was thxleo's idea, so it figures that bassman would instinctively hate all over the idea. :p

Never hated the idea. I actually think it's pretty cool. Just pointing out that fans could make something similar at home.

DubiousComforts
01-Nov-2010, 11:52 PM
Never hated the idea. I actually think it's pretty cool. Just pointing out that fans could make something similar at home.
I'm kidding, of course. This item was actually made for Mark Tierno, the actor who portrayed the 'beef treats' zombie, to offer at his convention appearances. Some fans prefer getting posters or photos autographed; others prefer more esoteric memorabilia.

MoonSylver
02-Nov-2010, 12:08 AM
And actually, the correct lines of dialog are "he won't touch it, I wouldn't either." which is the slogan of Logan Foods, distributor of Beef TreatsŪ, and appears on the back of the label.

I blame the pain pills. :rolleyes: :lol:

DubiousComforts
02-Nov-2010, 02:16 AM
It's okay to paraphrase on a message board, but you should expect accurate quotes on your DEAD novelty items. ;)

thxleo
02-Nov-2010, 03:08 AM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs942.snc4/73533_469539736384_827556384_5283954_1647446_n.jpg

That's pretty cool, Jim.

DEAD BEAT
02-Nov-2010, 04:54 AM

probably a mash of cornhole meat! lol

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I blame the pain pills. :rolleyes: :lol:

"got any more bro!" lol

AcesandEights
02-Nov-2010, 02:55 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs947.snc4/74086_471140431384_827556384_5319784_788751_n.jpg

Very cheesy pic--which is the best kind! Excellent.

DEAD BEAT
02-Nov-2010, 03:32 PM
Very cheesy pic--which is the best kind! Excellent.

lol instead!

DubiousComforts
02-Nov-2010, 04:06 PM
^ EPIC FAIL, you dope. It would be best to delete your post while you still can.

DEAD BEAT
03-Nov-2010, 03:58 PM

So this is where the McRib comes from huh?

Either that or shit in a can! lol

bassman
03-Nov-2010, 04:04 PM
You actually deleted it?!? I'm disappointed in you, DEAD BEAT. :(

DEAD BEAT
03-Nov-2010, 04:48 PM
You actually deleted it?!? I'm disappointed in you, DEAD BEAT. :(

Didn't wanna giv the old man a coronary, or offend any one a little light on the slippers! lmao

But glad you asked Bass, @ least someone here enjoys my sense of humor!

World would be a better place if we all were like that! ;)

bassman
03-Nov-2010, 04:56 PM
It was just a joke. No reason to kiss ass just because the guy was in a good movie.....

DubiousComforts
03-Nov-2010, 05:07 PM
Didn't wanna giv the old man a coronary, or offend any one a little light on the slippers! lmao

Perhaps you believe labeling people as "pedfiliers" is LMAO LOL funny, but it really just demonstrates that you're a retard. :p

BillyRay
03-Nov-2010, 05:17 PM
Perhaps you believe labeling people as "pedfiliers" is LMAO LOL funny, but it really just demonstrates that you're a retard. :p

And labelling people "retards" demonstrates...

Well, you get the idea. :fin:

DubiousComforts
03-Nov-2010, 05:24 PM
And labelling people "retards" demonstrates...

Billy, if this assclown had labeled Gary Klar or Joe Pilato (i.e. people that you have personally met and lauded) as a "pedifiler" even as a joke, you would be all over it in a heartbeat. Gary Klar is, in fact, friends with Mark Tierno as would have a big problem with the behavior on display here.

BillyRay
03-Nov-2010, 05:30 PM
I've met Mark Tierno, as well - nice guy.

Was Dead Beat over the line?

Sure.

But I detacted a subtle threat in your response that if he hadn't edited his post the BanHammer would be brought down.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this.

Perhaps Dead Beat read too much into a less-than-flattering pic of Mr Tierno.

Hard to say.

bassman
03-Nov-2010, 05:48 PM
He wasn't calling the guy a pedophile. He said he looked like one in the picture. Lighten up. sheesh.:whatever:

DubiousComforts
03-Nov-2010, 06:07 PM
I've met Mark Tierno, as well - nice guy.

Was Dead Beat over the line?

Sure.

But I detacted a subtle threat in your response that if he hadn't edited his post the BanHammer would be brought down.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this.

Perhaps Dead Beat read too much into a less-than-flattering pic of Mr Tierno.

Hard to say.

The photo of Mark is humorous. Since you've already met him, then you know he has quite a sense of humor about being known as the "beef treats" zombie.

Posting that someone is a "pedifiler" even as a joke is in no way, shape or form funny (apparently to anyone except bassman). To further compound the problem, instead of just saying "sorry" and that would be the end of it (hey, everyone makes mistakes, right?), the issue is then met with a wiseass display of brainlessness by two dummies.

If you're aware of a more appropriate way of handling such a problem, please let me know.

bassman
03-Nov-2010, 06:11 PM
If you're aware of a more appropriate way of handling such a problem, please let me know.

How bout shrugging it off and moving on? Because you don't agree with him you're going to start calling him names?(as you've also now started with me). He made a slight joke that it was a funny pose. You've never laughed at yourself, a friend, or a family member because of a funny photo? Lighten up and let it go rather than thinking you can somehow censor the guy's comments.

Maybe he phrased it wrong and maybe it was a bit extreme, but you seem to be the one taking the low path and throwing out insults for no good reason...

DubiousComforts
03-Nov-2010, 06:33 PM
You've never laughed at yourself, a friend, or a family member because of a funny photo?
Sure, I laugh at you all the time. So now all of a sudden you're Mr. Lighten Up Let's Move On I'm Sensitive to Everyone's Feelings? Don't forget to post that wanker emoticon while you're at it.

BillyRay
03-Nov-2010, 06:39 PM
C6cxNR9ML8k

DubiousComforts
03-Nov-2010, 06:41 PM
^Ha, you know the right videos to post. I remember that scene getting the biggest audience laughs first-run.

Point taken.

bassman
03-Nov-2010, 07:18 PM
Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I've always lost women to guys like you. I mean...it's not just the uniform. It's the stories you tell. So much fun and imagination. Lee Harvey....you are a mad man! When you stole that cow and your friend tried to make it with the cow? I want to party with you, cowboy. Put the two of us together...FORGET IT. :)

DubiousComforts
03-Nov-2010, 07:22 PM
"Do any of you know any English?"

"Son of beach. Sheet"

"SON OF BEACH! SHEET!"

BillyRay
03-Nov-2010, 07:36 PM
Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell's the matter with you? Stupid! We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt. Who saw "Old Yeller?" Who cried when Old Yeller got shot at the end?

(kind of felt appropriate)

Mike70
03-Nov-2010, 07:41 PM
this thread just took a sharp turn towards weirdsville.

but in keeping with the new theme: "why did the chicken cross the road? to get from the left to the right, uh-huh."

BillyRay
03-Nov-2010, 07:49 PM
this thread just took a sharp turn towards weirdsville.

but in keeping with the new theme: "why did the chicken cross the road? to get from the left to the right, uh-huh."

"He stepped out of rank, got hit by a tank

He ain't no chicken no more."

MoonSylver
03-Nov-2010, 11:19 PM
*sniff* I love you guys.*sniff* You ACTUALLY give me hope that the human race ISN'T a complete waste of time. :lol:

DEAD BEAT
04-Nov-2010, 03:31 PM
Sure, I laugh at you all the time. So now all of a sudden you're Mr. Lighten Up Let's Move On I'm Sensitive to Everyone's Feelings? Don't forget to post that wanker emoticon while you're at it.

Dude just make sure your face doesn't crack when you smile....sounds like every body gets a joke around here but you my friend!

I don't know or care where your typing from but over on the west coast "freedom of speach pal!"

Bass was right i didn't call the poor bastard a ped i said he looked like one big difference, but none for you calling me a retard!

Holding on to this too tight ignore post that bug you you'll live longer....

So wipe the wrinkles from your forehead and lighten up, wipe your ass while your at it too buddy! ;)

BillyRay
04-Nov-2010, 03:50 PM
Geez, Deadbeat, flamewars are so Tuesday.

This is the Stripes quote thread now.

Get with the program, buddy! :fin:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rfsalgj4DoA/SHZT7OKMZUI/AAAAAAAACac/7zBGjMMcBCk/s400/039_31742bill-murray-posters.jpg

bassman
04-Nov-2010, 04:02 PM
No we're not homosexuals, but we are willing to learn. Will they send us some place special?

Mike70
04-Nov-2010, 05:00 PM
"Ma'am, I'm sure there are a lot of ways I've gone that you haven't."

DubiousComforts
04-Nov-2010, 06:32 PM
i didn't call the poor bastard a ped i said he looked like one big difference, but none for you calling me a retard!
"DEADBEAT only looks like a retarded kid-toucher, but in practice he's only a retard." Oh right, now I get it, HUGE difference! Thanks for clearing that up.
-----------------------------------------------------

Are you telling me that you men finished your training on your own?

That's the fact, Jack!

That's the fact, Jack!

DEAD BEAT
04-Nov-2010, 07:53 PM
"DEADBEAT only looks like a retarded kid-toucher, but in practice he's only a retard." Oh right, now I get it, HUGE difference! Thanks for clearing that up.
-----------------------------------------------------

Are you telling me that you men finished your training on your own?

That's the fact, Jack!

That's the fact, Jack!

lmao! there should be an age limit to be a member on here,,,i guess not!

Im gonna do the adult thing and move on from your lovers pic, taking it mighty personal didn't know i was getting in between you and your chick!

Oh well gonna move on now, like a snake dont follow me or you might get bit! ;)

Next time you want to get into a confrontation with me, at least let me have called you a name u touchy lil girl! "NEXT!" lol

White_Zombie
05-Nov-2010, 03:31 AM
Nice, that's pretty creative.
And can't we all just get along guys, I'm new here and i notice this board is already reminding me of facebook! and not the good things, like the scantily clad woman on my friends list.. haha ;]

DubiousComforts
05-Nov-2010, 04:11 AM
And can't we all just get along guys,
Welcome to the asylum. ;)

When the patients begin acting unruly, just quote STRIPES. They'll eventually go back to bed.

"Where have you been soldier?"
"Training, sir!"
"Training, sir!"
"What kind of training?"
"Army training, sir!"
"Army training, sir!"

Gryphon
05-Nov-2010, 04:33 AM
Welcome to the asylum. ;)

When the patients begin acting unruly, just quote STRIPES. They'll eventually go back to bed.

I thought if the patients were unruly here, then you have to shoot them in the head....:evil::elol:

MoonSylver
05-Nov-2010, 04:45 AM
Nice, that's pretty creative.
And can't we all just get along guys, I'm new here and i notice this board is already reminding me of facebook! and not the good things, like the scantily clad woman on my friends list.. haha ;]

Don't let some of the recent hub bub be an indication. TWD has got every body riled up in a variety of ways, some better than others. We usually get along like a (dysfunctional) family. But I'll do my best to provide part of your request...

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr22/gsb11390/fat_chicks.gif

Better? :lol:

DubiousComforts
05-Nov-2010, 04:52 AM
I thought if the patients were unruly here, then you have to shoot them in the head....:evil::elol:
Truth is, nobody is really sure who the patients are.

"The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you."

Better? :lol:

No, not really.

ProfessorChaos
05-Nov-2010, 04:59 AM
moon, i just ate, bro. you're making my post-workout meal at midnight threaten to come spewing on to my laptop...

MoonSylver
05-Nov-2010, 06:12 AM
moon, i just ate, bro. you're making my post-workout meal at midnight threaten to come spewing on to my laptop...

Oh, ok fine, here...

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/naked-fat-guy.jpg

Happy now? :lol:

Gryphon
05-Nov-2010, 07:04 AM
oh, ok fine, here...

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/naked-fat-guy.jpg

happy now? :lol:

Ahhhhhh!!!! :barf:

MoonSylver
05-Nov-2010, 10:29 AM
Ahhhhhh!!!!

Yes....that is indeed...what...she said. :sneaky:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000604201/polls_thats_what_she_said_0444_644364_poll_xlarge. png

ProfessorChaos
05-Nov-2010, 02:17 PM
no, moon. not happy about that other pic either....

it boggles the mind how people let themselves get to that point....too many beef treats, i presume.

MoonSylver
05-Nov-2010, 02:21 PM
no, moon. not happy about that other pic either....

it boggles the mind how people let themselves get to that point....too many beef treats, i presume.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll116/xthe_punisherx/Your_Fat.jpg

(Way to steer the thread back on topic btw!) :D ;)

DubiousComforts
05-Nov-2010, 02:34 PM
Happy now? :lol:

No.

Don't make me bring back Dead Beat.

MoonSylver
05-Nov-2010, 02:37 PM
No.

Don't make me bring back Dead Beat.

Hey, love him or hate him, DB always gets a laugh from me. I've never met anyone with more skill at turning virtually any subject into a dick joke. The man is truly talented. :thumbsup: :lol:

bassman
05-Nov-2010, 02:39 PM
Hey, love him or hate him, DB always gets a laugh from me. I've never met anyone with more skill at turning virtually any subject into a dick joke. The man is truly talented. :thumbsup: :lol:

QFT. Strange fella, but he's never short on a good penis or sex joke. :lol:

Mike70
05-Nov-2010, 02:39 PM

they all have thyroid problems, prof., just like every other fat pig in this country.

ProfessorChaos
05-Nov-2010, 02:51 PM
http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/

DubiousComforts
05-Nov-2010, 03:33 PM
http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/
^ :lol: I sense EPIC WIN all over that site.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l48ydjXxIV1qc5kdko1_500.jpg
Holy Mackeral!

AcesandEights
05-Nov-2010, 03:44 PM
Thread Progression to Date

-Dead Oriented tidbit, complete with image of fan-made artifact

-Critique of said artifact (positive & negative; possible ulterior motives?)

-Pedophile Reference

-Multi-front flame 'brush up'

-Stripes Movie quotes (tension reliever)

-Everyone else is fatter and/or more stupid and/or lazier, than we are (bonding & further tension release)

Very interesting.

Now I want you all to tell me about your home life.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_94wGm5Prdv0/SXFCDzEOfHI/AAAAAAAAAPo/SilFX6_lFXk/s400/Conrad+Veidt.jpg

Mike70
05-Nov-2010, 03:57 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_94wGm5Prdv0/SXFCDzEOfHI/AAAAAAAAAPo/SilFX6_lFXk/s400/Conrad+Veidt.jpg

*settles onto the couch*

well, you see dr. aces, it all started when i was 9 and was almost crushed to death by the titanically fat kid up the street during a game of football. this same kid who died of a stroke when he was 18 because he weighed about 350 pounds at that time.

BillyRay
05-Nov-2010, 04:09 PM
Thread Progression to Date

-Dead Oriented tidbit, complete with image of fan-made artifact

-Critique of said artifact (positive & negative; possible ulterior motives?)

-Pedophile Reference

-Multi-front flame 'brush up'

-Stripes Movie quotes (tension reliever)

-Everyone else is fatter and/or more stupid and/or lazier, than we are (bonding & further tension release)

I wouldn't call it a thread progression, per se, but good observation skills there Aces...

Mike70
05-Nov-2010, 04:31 PM
i would rather go back to quoting "stripes" but it seems as if most of the good ones are taken. perhaps we should move on to "caddyshack?"

"Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it."

DubiousComforts
05-Nov-2010, 06:01 PM
i would rather go back to quoting "stripes" but it seems as if most of the good ones are taken. perhaps we should move on to "caddyshack?"

"When you buy a hat like this, I bet you get a free bowl of soup. Oh, it looks good on you though."