View Full Version : The Ultimate Zombie Quiz

darth los
29-Oct-2010, 05:54 PM
Just in time for Halloween. :hyper:

How much do you really know about zombies. and please don't google you're only cheating yourself.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1130155p1.html

:cool:

blind2d
29-Oct-2010, 06:45 PM
Star Trek?! Really? Now I'll never get a perfect score!

Dammit, 56/100...

darth los
29-Oct-2010, 07:14 PM
Don't feel bad. I got a 62. I was smoking it in the beginning and then they came with TWD q's, something which I've purposely been avoiding in order to get the maximum effect of the show. :(

soulsyfn
29-Oct-2010, 07:23 PM
Yeah and Ventura Bros?? WTF I missed a lot because just didnt follow some of the shows in question.

paranoid101
29-Oct-2010, 07:32 PM
Congratulations!

You have completed the Ultimate Zombie Quiz.

You answered 72 of the 100 questions correctly.

Not too bad

AcesandEights
29-Oct-2010, 07:51 PM
It should be noted there are minor TWD comic spoilers in the quiz.

Congratulations!

You answered 66 of the 100 questions correctly.

darth los
29-Oct-2010, 07:58 PM
Yeah and Ventura Bros?? WTF I missed a lot because just didnt follow some of the shows in question.

Dammit, 56/100...

Ditto guys. Alot of that stuff i was totally unfamiliar with. And they say that multiple choice tests are easier. :rolleyes:

bassman
29-Oct-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm at work and still thought that thing was too long. Gave up in the sixties. Wasn't doing too hot, anyway...

Mike70
29-Oct-2010, 08:30 PM

they are referring to a third season ep. of "star trek: enterprise" called "impulse." it is one of my fav eps. of the whole series and i highly recommend it.

AcesandEights
29-Oct-2010, 08:34 PM
they are referring to a third season ep. of "star trek: enterprise" called "impulse." it is one of my fav eps. of the whole series and i highly recommend it.

Ah, thanks for confirming my answer on the quiz, then. That was my best guess based on what I knew of the other series. I never really got a chance to give Enterprise its due in viewing hours.

darth los
29-Oct-2010, 08:38 PM

Dammit, 56/100...

Well atleast i Know i got that one right. :D

And yeah bass, It was too long imo. It started feeling like a final. :lol:

rongravy
29-Oct-2010, 08:45 PM
You answered 61 of the 100 questions correctly.
Damn, alot of tough questions!!!

MoonSylver
29-Oct-2010, 09:22 PM
You answered 72 of the 100 questions correctly.

My score too.

Ditto guys. Alot of that stuff i was totally unfamiliar with. And they say that multiple choice tests are easier. :rolleyes:

I'm at work and still thought that thing was too long. Gave up in the sixties. Wasn't doing too hot, anyway...

I was Soooo tempted to bail...after #33 they started asking bullshit questions only marginally associated with the genre IMO...honestly I was starting to get pissed. :mad: :rant:

blind2d
30-Oct-2010, 01:41 AM
Yeah... and a couple were conjecture! Like, where's the best place to go? Really? And All of the above as a choice for that one? Come on... I think I got the Chinese one right, though...

bassman
30-Oct-2010, 01:44 AM
I just remembered that one question was where romero got the idea for night. The only reasonable answer was The Last Man on Earth, but that's still wrong. Technically...

MoonSylver
30-Oct-2010, 01:50 AM
I just remembered that one question was where romero got the idea for night. The only reasonable answer was The Last Man on Earth, but that's still wrong. Technically...

Yeah, true. I have wondered if GAR saw LMOE & was influenced stylistically in any way. Reason I say that, is it wasn't until DVD that I was able to track down & see LMOE (now they freakin' practically give it away since it's in public domain I think, but I digress...). When I saw Nevel's boarded up house for the first time I was struck at how similar the farm house loked in NOTLD. I mean, I know that a B&W boarded up room can probably only be shot so many ways, but it really was a deja vu moment for me after having seen NOTLD so many times over the years.

bassman
30-Oct-2010, 01:53 AM
Maybe he did see LMOE and then read the novel, but from what I've heard he got the idea from I Am Legend. Of course there are people around here that worship Romero more than I, so they may know the full story.

MoonSylver
30-Oct-2010, 02:07 AM
Maybe he did see LMOE and then read the novel, but from what I've heard he got the idea from I Am Legend. Of course there are people around here that worship Romero more than I, so they may know the full story.

Oh yeah, the story has always been the inspiration was "I Am Legend'. Just wonder if VISUALLY "LMOE" migh have been an influence.

clanglee
30-Oct-2010, 08:36 AM
Congratulations!

You answered 81 of the 100 questions correctly.

Hmmm.. .long ass quiz. . . Scored an 81. . .not bad.

Wyldwraith
30-Oct-2010, 09:37 AM
Congratulations!

You answered 73 of the 100 questions correctly.

Jeez: TBH I was guessing on stuff like foreign movies, the Venture Bros., Which Texas Chainsaw Massacre was Ken Foree in etc...surprised I did that well.

Edit: I was wondering how many people would get the Star Trek question. By the time that Enterprise episode came around the show was truly in its death throes sadly.

ProfessorChaos
30-Oct-2010, 10:14 AM
72/100

major walking dead spoiler, goddamn i'd be pissed if i didn't know all that shit was coming....

Ghost Of War
30-Oct-2010, 12:39 PM
67/100, some tough ones on there that were pure guesses. Fun, though.

Philly_SWAT
30-Oct-2010, 11:50 PM
Well atleast i Know i got that one right. :D

It was definately WAY too long...and the "answer key" was very helpful.....oh, number 59 was C...I think I put D....

tkane18
31-Oct-2010, 07:04 PM
65 for me.