PDA

View Full Version : For any of you with kids......

Adrenochrome
15-Jun-2006, 03:05 PM
If you guys/gals with kids haven't sat down together and watched Hoodwinked, you NEED to as soon as possible!!!
Even tho the animation isn't "top of the line", it's one of the most enjoyable and original family flicks I've ever seen!!!! (My favorite fam flick being The Adventures of Milo and Otis)
Hell, even if you don't have kids, you should watch it! Many chuckles!!
The goat cracks me up!

peace

LouCipherr
15-Jun-2006, 03:22 PM
My son and I saw this a while back (he's 10) and we both loved it! A very good movie. I wasn't holding much hope for it before I saw it, but it proved me wrong. A very enjoyable viewing.

Also, I saw Cars yesterday and that movie was great too.

Riddle me this, batman: why does it seem the kids movies are getting better and adult movies are getting worse? wtf is up with that?!

LC

Adrenochrome
15-Jun-2006, 03:25 PM
Riddle me this, batman: why does it seem the kids movies are getting better and adult movies are getting worse? wtf is up with that?!

LC
I have no idea, but, I'm not complaining! At least SOMETHING good is being made!

AssassinFromHell
15-Jun-2006, 03:27 PM

The funny thing is I always enjoyed the Animated Series alot better than most of the movies. I never saw Batman Begins, but by the looks of it, I don't want to...

bassman
15-Jun-2006, 05:51 PM
The funny thing is I always enjoyed the Animated Series alot better than most of the movies. I never saw Batman Begins, but by the looks of it, I don't want to...

Ack!.....no dude. No. You need to check out "Batman Begins". Like....NOW. Very cool flick.

Best adaptation of "Batman" out there. I debated for a while because I really liked Burton's "Batman"(89), but now I think I can say that "Batman Begins" is better...

Forget the last "Batman" series and start over with this new one. "Begins" is how it should be done...

LouCipherr
15-Jun-2006, 07:06 PM
I have no idea, but, I'm not complaining! At least SOMETHING good is being made!

Yeah, it's just a shame it's all animated movies for kids. Alas, I won't complain either - at least the Pixar movies are good entertainment. :D

Cody
15-Jun-2006, 07:52 PM
i do want to see cars

anyone else think the spongebob movie was good?