PDA

View Full Version : Keith Olbermann suspended

thxleo
06-Nov-2010, 02:27 AM
Has NBC news & MSNBC completely forgotten that they are complete shills for the Democratic party or what? Completely stupid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/05/keith-olbermann-suspended_n_779586.html

DjfunkmasterG
06-Nov-2010, 12:58 PM
Oh what and FOX aren't shills for the republicans.... Puh-lease don't come in here preaching about MSNBC and leave FAUX NEWS out of the debate/discussion.

thxleo
06-Nov-2010, 02:50 PM
Oh what and FOX aren't shills for the republicans.... Puh-lease don't come in here preaching about MSNBC and leave FAUX NEWS out of the debate/discussion.

Republicans ---> FOX News

Democrats ---> MSNBC, CNN, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, New York Times, L.A. Times, Washington Post, S.F. Chronicle, NPR...just to name a few.

And you missed the point of the post in the first place, Gary. Why am I not surprised by that?

Danny
06-Nov-2010, 04:08 PM
Settle down petals.

-its no longer surprising that when theres a notable political change the news casters with slightly older opinions get phased out. Don't know this guy but id bet thats the cause, moment cameron got in over here the very DAY it happened like half the newscasters were replaced and plenty of the others have been phased out. But then our news channels, particularly the bbc are less leaning and more just suck ups and whatever is in power, thats who there appealing to now.

DjfunkmasterG
06-Nov-2010, 06:41 PM
Republicans ---> FOX News

Democrats ---> MSNBC, CNN, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, New York Times, L.A. Times, Washington Post, S.F. Chronicle, NPR...just to name a few.

And you missed the point of the post in the first place, Gary. Why am I not surprised by that?

but at least they bring they truth unlike FAUX news which slants everything in the right wing favor.

Oh and I didn't miss the point of the post.... you added the Democratic slap... just wanted to make sure I slapped you back.

thxleo
06-Nov-2010, 07:31 PM
but at least they bring they truth unlike FAUX news which slants everything in the right wing favor.

Oh and I didn't miss the point of the post.... you added the Democratic slap... just wanted to make sure I slapped you back.

The original post has nothing to do with FOX news comparing to other media. I think it has finally dawned on me that you simply don't get it, Gary. There is no point in debating you because you simply don't bring anything intelligent or reasonable to a debate.

Eyebiter
06-Nov-2010, 11:35 PM
Olbermann probably had vacation accrued. This way he gets a week or two off and MSNBC makes the front page of the Drudge Report twice, once when he is suspended and again when he returns.

Kaos
07-Nov-2010, 12:20 AM
We get it. Closed.