PDA

View Full Version : never noticed this in day...

acealive1
04-Dec-2010, 01:07 AM
when miguel is on the bullhorn in fort myers trying to see if anyone is alive, they get to the scene where the gator has its mouth taped shut and its walking down the stairs.....the scene immediately after that had me almost in tears just now laughing. theres a fat zombie by a red car and he hears miguel's calls and u hear the zombie distinctly go 'hhmm?" then turns and walks away from the car. sorry LOL carry on.

bassman
04-Dec-2010, 01:15 AM
c9rL1qxVke0?fs=1&hl=en_US

The chubby guy at 2:02?

I don't have the HD copy on hand, but I think it's more of a generic moaning sound.

acealive1
04-Dec-2010, 04:18 AM
lol cmon man,dont take the fun out.

bassman
04-Dec-2010, 09:10 AM
Not meaning to take the fun out at all. Just saying that I think it's a generic zombie moan. A lot of those can be taken as inquisitive.

The one I always chuckle about in the opening is the ticket booth zombie. Something about the way he rubs up against the glass like a horny inmate with a visitor makes me laugh. :lol:

acealive1
04-Dec-2010, 12:36 PM
The one I always chuckle about in the opening is the ticket booth zombie. Something about the way he rubs up against the glass like a horny inmate with a visitor makes me laugh. :lol:

HEbnc73ItCE

shootemindehead
04-Dec-2010, 04:20 PM
That Majorette zombie scares the bejesus out of me.

I find nothing funny about that opener at all.

blind2d
05-Dec-2010, 11:54 PM
Yeah, what Shootem said. Ditto.

acealive1
09-Dec-2010, 03:47 AM
Yeah, what Shootem said. Ditto.

then you sir have no soul. want a peanut?