PDA

View Full Version : "I won't sue if you suspend him"

acealive1
09-Dec-2010, 11:21 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Sterger-won-t-sue-as-long-as-Brett-Favre-is-sus?urn=nfl-293917

someone needs to beat the breaks off this bitch. you wait TWO YEARS and then you dont even go to the police? why? maybe cuz ur a slut who's had half the jets roster since 2006?

this is nothing more than blackmail/ extortion by someone who does not like favre. is favre the first person in the nfl to be accused of sexual harassment? no. are they making a mountain out of a mole hill? yes! jenn sterger shouldnt be able to get a job at wendy's after this shit.

im fully aware of the law and if you dont have proof and you decided to do this shit........you might go to jail for slander.

and to the NFL, you're a UNION. you dont throw paying members under the bus. you're already facing a lock out........so count your blessings. if they let this happen, it'll be the worst day in nfl history.

ProfessorChaos
10-Dec-2010, 04:29 AM
yeah, this opportunist fame-whore (and likely a whore in real life) needs to be shit-canned and kicked to the curb. while i'm not the biggest favre fan (or NFL fan at all, for that matter), i think this slut is just trying extend her 15 minutes.....or maybe she just wants to fuck up his record (isn't he leading for most consecutive starts still).

either way, she's a bitch and needs to shut her dumb mouth and just focus on what she does best, be eye candy and like you said, probably fucking half the team each season.

BillyRay
10-Dec-2010, 02:05 PM
The problem is that this was a simple mistake blown way out of proportion.

Favre meant to sent those nekkid pics to his wife,

But they got intercepted.

(ducks)

acealive1
10-Dec-2010, 08:00 PM
yeah, this opportunist fame-whore (and likely a whore in real life) needs to be shit-canned and kicked to the curb. while i'm not the biggest favre fan (or NFL fan at all, for that matter), i think this slut is just trying extend her 15 minutes.....or maybe she just wants to fuck up his record (isn't he leading for most consecutive starts still).

either way, she's a bitch and needs to shut her dumb mouth and just focus on what she does best, be eye candy and like you said, probably fucking half the team each season.

yes sir he is leading the consecutive streak start still. the only person in the running is manning from the colts and he might not be around too much longer to surpass it. hes also somewhere on the top for td's too. i havent looked at the list lately but he just broke another record last year and marino congratulated him on it.

did u see any cbs football last sunday? shannon sharp and cowher were throwin favre under the bus saying "hes not the future of the team, etc etc" just short of saying they dont need him.... then marino basically told em to come to their senses seeing as t jack just got what people wished for (to play a full game) and he stunk up the joint worse than favre ever could. in short, the defense won the game for him.

darth los
10-Dec-2010, 08:45 PM
If jackson could play a lick they would tell favre to go fuck himself.

But he can't so they continue to kiss favre's ass.

:cool:

bassman
10-Dec-2010, 09:00 PM
I don't care for football, but after googling this ladies name....yeah....obvious ho-bag trying desperately to get or hold her fifteen minutes. Nobody will remember her name in a year...

acealive1
11-Dec-2010, 04:57 AM
If jackson could play a lick they would tell favre to go fuck himself.

But he can't so they continue to kiss favre's ass.

:cool:

they knew way before favre came into town that tjack wasnt all that great. it was john david booty and t jack there.....and booty never got a shot at starting. say what u want, but favre's a machine. rodney harrison was on nbc saying 'oh the defense scared favre' a few weeks back. and tony dungy looked at him like 'yea ok......you cant scare that guy, he's been doing this since most of these guys were pissing their pants'. but right now, theyre killing themselves by turning into the jets when favre was there. everyone STOPPED PLAYING like as long as they have favre, they'll win. he cant do it alone, someones gonna have to catch td's and someones gonna have to run em in. if not its "all brett's fault" and thats fucked up.

EvilNed
11-Dec-2010, 11:26 AM
It's funny how we males get all "ho-bag" and "that bitch" whenever a sexual harassment case gets uncovered. Nobody ever, EVER takes the womans side. Interesting.

Mike70
11-Dec-2010, 11:30 AM
It's funny how we males get all "ho-bag" and "that bitch" whenever a sexual harassment case gets uncovered. Nobody ever, EVER takes the womans side. Interesting.

especially when the male in question is someone who plays a trite children's game for money. i enjoy some sports (baseball, soccer) but athletes don't get a free pass.

bassman
11-Dec-2010, 02:24 PM

Maybe my "ho-bag" comment was a bit much, but google her name. She's obviously just looking for her fifteen minutes while riding on her good(decent) looks in the likes of Maxim and Playboy. If you're willing to put your naked self out there in front of countless men, you should expect to get some lewd comments back. Just in this case it's someone famous, so she's milking it for the media attention while trying to kick start her "acting" career.

acealive1
11-Dec-2010, 02:39 PM
Maybe my "ho-bag" comment was a bit much, but google her name. She's obviously just looking for her fifteen minutes while riding on her good(decent) looks in the likes of Maxim and Playboy. If you're willing to put your naked self out there in front of countless men, you should expect to get some lewd comments back. Just in this case it's someone famous, so she's milking it for the media attention while trying to kick start her "acting" career.

LOL. if she hollers "rape!" the guy gets taken into jail NQA and she doesnt even get identified.

honestly, i'll say it like this......i'll get a crack at her if i was an NFL player. i'd fuck her on camera then threaten to release the tape if she went ahead with this extortion thing against favre

EvilNed
11-Dec-2010, 03:53 PM

I just think it's funny that it's like this every time. Somehow, males get all protective whenever sexual harassment is brought up like this. This seems like the twelfth time or so that I've opened a thread like this and just see comments that whoever is involved is just a greedy bitch.

DjfunkmasterG
11-Dec-2010, 04:14 PM
I don't care for football, but after googling this ladies name....yeah....obvious ho-bag trying desperately to get or hold her fifteen minutes. Nobody will remember her name in a year...

In a year... I don't remember her name after reading the article